Share and download User samples and project files (*.nsmp, *.nsmp3, *.nsmp4, *.nsmproj)"
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of patches and samples.

The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again NSMP Sample

Postby WannitBBBad » 04 Jan 2022, 06:13

Happy New Year everyone! Here's a sample of the organ in "Won't Get Fooled Again" used in my Stage 3 program posted at nord-stage-3-programs-ns3p-ns3pb-files-f32/won-t-get-fooled-again-the-who-t16615.html#p109770. I sampled this with the LFO emulating the triggering effect used but with the wah-wah effect turned off so that can be applied by the user. If using this, you'll need to play notes cleanly in tempo or the notes will be out of sync. The MP3 was created by applying the wah effect, EQ, and reverb to the sample. At less than 1 MB, I hope this is of use to some of you. Take care.
Who Wont Get Fooled W.nsmp
(969.31 KiB) Downloaded 325 times
Attachments
Who Won't Get Fooled Again DEMO.mp3
(1.05 MiB) Downloaded 1479 times
Last edited by WannitBBBad on 04 Jan 2022, 09:04, edited 1 time in total.
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...

The author WannitBBBad was thanked by 3 members, including:
verbalakrobatPolishPrinceneomad
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again NSMP Sample

Sponsor

Return to Nord User Samples (*.nsmp, *.nsmp3, *.nsmp4 files)