Is Nord an ethical manufacturer?

This is the right place if your topic concerns different Nord Keyboards.
Hlaalu

Re: Is Nord an ethical manufacturer?

Post by Hlaalu »

Elias wrote:Friendly reminder:
I would like to remind everyone that because this is a forum, so you only see text. Remember that even if some of you seem to have significant disagreements here, the very people you disagree with might be make for wonderful friends face to face. Pure and honest human connection can cure anything.

Thank you, that's all.
That's the problem with this kind of communication we have been facing since the rise of the Internet. It often brings out the prickliest side of otherwise genuinely nice people... I am not referring to this thread, it's a general consideration.

Not only it's very distant from the kind of interaction we are naturally equipped to deal with (small number of people, face to face), but the interlocutor is always or nearly so a different set of strangers each time, which makes to "train" to even learn how to use this mean of communication nearly impossible in the first place.

But I think this forum is doing pretty well nevertheless, as compared to many many other forums, whatever their subject...
Last edited by Hlaalu on 15 Mar 2022, 14:31, edited 3 times in total.
bartley99
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Grand

Re: Is Nord an ethical manufacturer?

Post by bartley99 »

Companies are finding out more and more that winning new customers is more than feature, function and quality of your products. I sell to large Fortune 500 companies and questions about sustainable sourcing, ethical manufacturing &testing processes are frequently asked during the sales cycle. It is also commonplace to be asked about my organization's diversity, equality and inclusiveness practices. Scoring well in these categories is a competitive advantage. It has also made me a more conscientious buyer. When it comes to keyboards, there are certain manufacturers...that I won't name (Behringer)...I would never ever consider buying from because they do not meet my standards.