This is the right place if your topic concerns different Nord Keyboards, you are not sure which one is the right one for you, etc.

Re: Is Nord an ethical manufacturer?

Postby Elias » 29 Nov 2021, 19:46

Friendly reminder:
I would like to remind everyone that because this is a forum, so you only see text. Remember that even if some of you seem to have significant disagreements here, the very people you disagree with might be make for wonderful friends face to face. Pure and honest human connection can cure anything.

Thank you, that's all.
Last edited by Elias on 29 Nov 2021, 19:47, edited 2 times in total.
User-created Stage 2/3 file viewer: https://ns3-program-viewer.cyclic.app
Art is a great excuse to meet another human.

The author Elias was thanked by:
analogika
Elias

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Sponsor

Postby bartley99 » 07 Dec 2021, 05:32

Companies are finding out more and more that winning new customers is more than feature, function and quality of your products. I sell to large Fortune 500 companies and questions about sustainable sourcing, ethical manufacturing &testing processes are frequently asked during the sales cycle. It is also commonplace to be asked about my organization's diversity, equality and inclusiveness practices. Scoring well in these categories is a competitive advantage. It has also made me a more conscientious buyer. When it comes to keyboards, there are certain manufacturers...that I won't name (Behringer)...I would never ever consider buying from because they do not meet my standards.
bartley99

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Grand

Previous

Return to General Nord Forum