Comments, suggestions, questions about this forum? Post it here! Also for test purposes or Off-Topic discussions.

Re: Here I am! My chops, my crowd, my Nord. Present yourself

Postby Bonscott » 22 Oct 2021, 16:14

The 9 volts for the socket pedal come from an adapter 12 V to 9 V. The 12 V are tapped from the connection plug of the mains board. The two device sockets and the USB dose are tapped directly from the 230 V input and switched off via a 1 A fine fuse. With 230 W, this should be enough for most cases. The installation location for the fine fuse is to the left of the fine fuse for the device itself, which has 125 mA. See picture 3.

Since only 9 V die from the device itself die over 12 V, no further protection has been installed.

The connecting wires are all separable with connectors, so that there is no need to solder large if the boards are replaced. The additional on and off switch is soldered directly to the power board. You have to look for a while to find the tap points.
Attachments
E86781AE-F732-4C21-8444-3E399BE04BA7.jpeg
E86781AE-F732-4C21-8444-3E399BE04BA7.jpeg (3.63 MiB) Viewed 4885 times
13169612-C703-402A-97F9-0660B84CBC3D.jpeg
13169612-C703-402A-97F9-0660B84CBC3D.jpeg (3.77 MiB) Viewed 4885 times
0DAE8F4C-BDCC-4551-AD64-4D3C4C39E4B6.jpeg
0DAE8F4C-BDCC-4551-AD64-4D3C4C39E4B6.jpeg (3.84 MiB) Viewed 4885 times
Last edited by Berretje on 26 Oct 2021, 14:14, edited 3 times in total.
Bonscott

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Sponsor

Postby Bonscott » 22 Oct 2021, 16:20

Is it actually OK to write in German here? The translator seems to work well.
Last edited by Berretje on 26 Oct 2021, 14:14, edited 1 time in total.
Bonscott

Postby JayDee » 22 Oct 2021, 18:19

Hi Jurgen, glad to see you on the forum. We use English on this forum, not because it's a better language than anyone else, it isn't. But is a bit more universally understood. Best regards from Northern California!
Last edited by JayDee on 22 Oct 2021, 18:20, edited 1 time in total.
JayDee

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5

Re: Here I am! My chops, my crowd, my Nord. Present yourse

Postby Schorsch » 22 Oct 2021, 23:17

Bonscott wrote:Ist es eigentlich okay, wenn man hier auf Deutsch schreibt? Der Übersetzer scheint ja gut zu funktionieren.

Hi, nein ist nicht OK, da es sich um ein internationales Forum handelt ist Englisch die vorgegebene Sprache. Google Translate oder DeepL machen da einen guten Job…

Hi, no it’s not ok, English is required since this is an international forum. Using a translator like Google Translate or DeepL are doing a good job here …
Regards Schorsch

Want to convert programs between NS2 and NS3?
Check this awesome website to visually view NS2/3 programs and re-create them on the other instrument!

Gear: NS3C, NS3 88, KeyLargo, Vent II ..
Schorsch
Donator

Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Postby Mr_-G- » 23 Oct 2021, 14:30

Oh, I think I see one of the transformers? (2nd and last photo).
Mr_-G-

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Postby M1tsos » 23 Dec 2021, 04:30

Hello everyone excuse me for my bad english

First of all my name is dimitris but in greece all dimitri are called mitsos too.. so you can call me mitsos
I am some time here around this forum and making some personal research through all the comments and topics about bugs, failures problems, keybeds etc etc on all the nord users that post in this very nice community forum… first of all i want to have full knowledge because i love the instruments and the technology and 2nd because i am selling instruments, speakers, cables etc.

A little about me

I am 32 years old playing music from 11 but started working in a music hall in greece at my 10 years old as a toilet cleaner and jacket holder there i heard live instruments and band for my first time and i loved it. that was my first motivation on starting music.
Here in greece the music halls and restaraunts are a lot and having live music for at least 3 days per week and every live event is at least 4 to 7 hours non stop playing live music and people love dancing singing etc. back then when i was 10 the music halls were 6 days per week having 7 hours non stop live music every night ..
so i grow up in music events and i became very fast proffesional musician from very small age.
I gone in music school which i had to learn trumpet ( im not very good though ) and singing which i am also proffesional now.
All the years i work as a musician i have permanent dissertation with sound and sound equipment. Which i also love and after many years of working i invested all my money (and i still investing) in sound and light equipment for live event's ( i own a small sound and light rental company )

All these years working from small kid i was near real proffesional musicians and sound technician which helped me a lot.. and later i studied sound engineering and got my degree. And i always look forward to have friends real experienced - proffesional sound enginers and musicians
This way i improve always becoming better..

I said all these about the sound just to let you know that anything you need about sound equipment and specialy the live gig events etc e.g equipment which ones are good or the best. Which di boxes cables or how you will route what cables you will use. Speakers etc.. you can feel free and ask me . I will gladly help you

Now to the nord

from when i was a kid i loved the piano for me is the king of all music instruments because of the polyphony.. but i never had the chance and time to study or start learning some piano cause i first loved my basic starting instrument bouzouki..

So when i first heard a nord piano i loved it and i had to buy one for my sound and lights company.. this purchase was the best motivation to start playing also.. i bought ofc the most asked instrument for rental the nord stage 3 88 ha..

I play now 8 months and i am able to play and sing alone for almost 2 hours non stop in my live events. Ofc my playing skills are just decent and not real pro .. with my little experience on piano i can understand and feel that this fatar keybed of stage 3 88 ha is kind of cheap.. and not very good for piano action feel and ofc isnt worth that much money.. after paying that much i expected a better keybed and not a keybed that used in 1000$ Price range stage pianos .. i am planning to buy a nord grand but i wait a bit because i believe they will release a new nord grand 2 or a new stage 4..

The author M1tsos was thanked by:
JayDee
M1tsos

Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Grand

Postby JayDee » 23 Dec 2021, 20:07

Hi Mitsos, thank you for your participation in this forum :keyboard2:
JayDee

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5

Previous

Return to Off Topic / About this Forum