Nord's classical Virtual Analog Synth Nord LEAD 1/2/2x/3/4/A1 and Nord Rack versions

Old sound card from Nord 1

Postby hrtavel » 13 Apr 2020, 03:28

I recently came across the sound card from the Nord Lead I owned in the 90s. Sadly, the keyboard itself is long gone. But I would love to be able to use these sounds somehow, since my band at the time created loads of custom patches. I can't really afford a Nord kb; is there a way I can dl these sounds and use then in say, Logic Pro X? Would I need a Nord Lead 1 to hear them? or is the sound card compatible with something else? Sorry if this is a dumb question! TIA

The author hrtavel was thanked by:
Eumel
hrtavel

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Lead 1/2/2x

Old sound card from Nord 1

Sponsor

Re: Old sound card from Nord 1

Postby oktology » 17 Oct 2021, 07:20

hrtavel wrote:I recently came across the sound card from the Nord Lead I owned in the 90s. Sadly, the keyboard itself is long gone. But I would love to be able to use these sounds somehow, since my band at the time created loads of custom patches. I can't really afford a Nord kb; is there a way I can dl these sounds and use then in say, Logic Pro X? Would I need a Nord Lead 1 to hear them? or is the sound card compatible with something else? Sorry if this is a dumb question! TIA

I own a Nord Lead, and I’d be happy to at least copy the patches off the card for you and email them to you, so you have them in a format you can store on your computer (and there might be a Nord Lead softsynth you can plug them into?)

PM me. :)
oktology

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Lead 1/2/2x

Return to Nord Lead / Rack Forum