Nord's classical Virtual Analog Synth Nord LEAD 1/2/2x/3/4/A1 and Nord Rack versions

NL4: Local control off only for Keyboard not Panel

Postby needsomehelp » 12 Sep 2021, 00:47

Hello,
is there a way, to turn off local control on the NL4 only for the keyboard but not for the sound design controls on the panel?
I want the keyboard of my NL4 to send the note-data i generate while i am playing only to my sequencer (elektron digitakt), not to the signal chain of the synth itself. At the same time i want the sequencer to send the recorded notes back to the NL4 and be able to tweak the sound with the knobs on the panel of the NL4. In order to not have the synth receive and playback the notes twice - from the keyboard and the sequencer at the same time - local control for the keyboard needs to be turned off in the midi settings. Unfortunately this also kills the functionality of the knobs on the panel...
If anybody has a solution to this problem or can confirm, that this is not possible at all, i would be very grateful.
needsomehelp

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Lead 4

NL4: Local control off only for Keyboard not Panel

Sponsor

Re: NL4: Local control off only for Keyboard not Panel

Postby jaggerhaus » 23 Sep 2021, 00:13

I have the same question :v, for my nord lead a1 and my daw... in my case. I use nor lead as midi keyboard and i do local off so i don't hear the nord sound when i'm playing a plug in in my daw. But when i want to play the "soundboard" of my nord lead a1,... That does not work
jaggerhaus

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Lead A1

Re: NL4: Local control off only for Keyboard not Panel

Postby 23skidoo » 28 Sep 2021, 17:43

It is not possible to do this from the Nord Lead.
23skidoo

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Lead 3

Return to Nord Lead / Rack Forum