Share your complete Nord Stage 2 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

Re: Sound für Helene Fischer - Atemlos

Postby WannitBBBad » 20 Sep 2021, 22:10

Hello, from the April 27, 2021 post by Gyauhm above, you will need both samples (you might already have Orchstrings), my program "HF Atemlos 2 W.ns3f", and a no-arp version of the first program "Atemlos2HFischer.ns3f" or "Atemlos2HFisch1W.ns3f" (the text above describes the modifications I made). Take care.
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Sponsor

Postby matje » 20 Sep 2021, 23:49

Thanks. Yes it was clear I have to use the programs with the W (and in my case the no arp version)

Then there are 3 samples: Pad, Strings and Steeldrum. You have to relink the samples to the correct program and to the correct panel. Which sample has to be linked to which program and to which panel?

WannitBBBad wrote:Hello, from the April 27, 2021 post by Gyauhm above, you will need both samples (you might already have Orchstrings), my program "HF Atemlos 2 W.ns3f", and a no-arp version of the first program "Atemlos2HFischer.ns3f" or "Atemlos2HFisch1W.ns3f" (the text above describes the modifications I made). Take care.
matje

Your Nord Gear #2: Other Brand

Postby WannitBBBad » 21 Sep 2021, 00:02

matje wrote:..Then there are 3 samples: Pad, Strings and Steeldrum. You have to relink the samples to the correct program and to the correct panel. Which sample has to be linked to which program..

The steel drum is used in the program "HF Atemlos 2 W.ns3f", the other two are used in "Atemlos2HFisch1W.ns3f" I believe. Take care.
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Previous

Return to Nord Stage 2 Programs (*.ns2p files)