Everything about the Nord Wave Synthesizer

Missing a Nord Wave Program Section in

Postby koloman » 08 Sep 2021, 23:12

I changed these days from my Nord Lead A1 to the Nord Wave 2, a fascinating instrument which I try now to explore. I found the "Nord Lead Programs" section of this forum very helpful, especially in the beginning to get some good examples of sound programming from users (like Mr. Puuka, thanks to him). This section I miss now for the Nord Wave 2. Knows anybody why this was not added to the forum for this relatively new Nord instrument? Too little users? I know already the "official" signature banks for the Wave 2 which have many good examples but I appreciated in the past the power of the many Nord users and of the open exchange of samples and programs. I play at the moment my "older" Nord Stage 2 and this brand new Nord Wave 2 mostly for my private fun. I play the sounds of these instruments also with my breath controller AKAI EWI USB, which makes a lot of fun for Brass, Wind , String and Synth sounds.
Wolfgang
koloman
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Wave 2

Missing a Nord Wave Program Section in

Sponsor

Re: Missing a Nord Wave Program Section in

Postby DJKeys » 09 Sep 2021, 00:08

Hi, Wolfgang-

From I what see, all programs and discussion of the Nord Wave 2 are still in the Nord Wave Forum. I have contributed a number of programs there as have others. There is also nordusersounds.com which contain programs for all the instruments including the Wave 2.

-dj

Nord Stage 3
Nord Wave 2
Yamaha U3
iMac i7 13.5.2
Studio One 5.5.2
Nektar T4
Drawmer DL 241
Focusrite ISA Two
Focusrite Clarett 8 Pre
DJKeys
Patch Creator