Share your complete Nord Stage 3 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

Dancing in the Street Van Halen

Postby PolishPrince » 19 Jun 2021, 05:10

I just got my first Nord (S3) a week ago and I love it. I want to give a huge "thank you" all the programmers who donate their patches. I'm a rookie at this, and this is my attempt at making a patch for Dancing in the Street by Van Halen. I thought I'd share it with everyone. I've got the delays set at 120 BPM with dotted eight notes, so all you need to do is play some blue notes along with the chord structure - I never played more than 4 notes at a time - mostly 2 or 3 notes. There's subtle changes going on with the control pedal and wheel also.

Keys Only

With Backing Track
Attachments
Dancin Street VH.ns3f
(592 Bytes) Downloaded 125 times
Dancing In The Street.mp3
Synth Only
(1.87 MiB) Downloaded 301 times
Mix Dancing In The Street .mp3
Mix with backing track
(2.27 MiB) Downloaded 255 times
Last edited by PolishPrince on 19 Jun 2021, 05:12, edited 1 time in total.
Ambassador At Large
Current Gear: NS3C,OB-X8, MatrixBrute, Polybrute, 1961 A100, 2 Vent 2s, Korg M1REX, Matrix-6, MicroFreak, TR-8S & Roland Ax-Edge for the ladies. Studio: A&H QU-16,MIO xl, Adam Audio A7X, & a Creation Station.

The author PolishPrince was thanked by:
baekgaard
PolishPrince
Donator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Dancing in the Street Van Halen

Sponsor

Return to Nord Stage 3 Programs (*.ns3p files)