Share your complete Nord Stage 3 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

Re: Styx - Too Much Time On My Hands - Revised

Postby hernjov1 » 11 Jun 2021, 14:28

Very nice job separating the clock tick from the vocal! My band does this song, and when listening to the synth bass part I added B-3 organ with percussion. Not sure if that added part is a electric piano sound?
All in all who the hell would be able tell live! Lol
Nord Stage 3 Compact, Roland AX-7 keyboard guitar. Past keyboards and modules. Roland A-70 Controller, Kurzweil K25OORS Sampler, Roland D-50, Korg NSR5 module, Juno 60, Roland 106, Korg Poly 6, Yamaha DX-7, Hammond B-3 with 122 Leslie...
hernjov1

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Sponsor

Postby WannitBBBad » 12 Jun 2021, 13:09

hernjov1 wrote:Very nice job separating the clock tick from the vocal! My band does this song, and when listening to the synth bass part I added B-3 organ with percussion. Not sure if that added part is a electric piano sound?
All in all who the hell would be able tell live! Lol

Thanks, I actually just searched around the web for a clocks ticking that would work and layered a couple. I'm using an EP to go along with the synth bass part but if I was along playing along with a real bass player, I'd play it an octave higher. I think you're right, in performance anything good supplementing the synth line would work and go unnoticed. Hope all is well there, take care.
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Postby hernjov1 » 14 Jun 2021, 03:50

All is good bud! Hope all is well with you as well! Thx! Been playing live for over 40 years, and there were better gigs back when as we know! I'm Playing randomly now taking better paying gigs with bigger crowds, and better hours! Bought my NS3C after many other boards in the past as the best Board out there for live use! Your a Jewel to the Nord Forum for keyboard guys with all your great samples & sounds! Free of charge may I add! I speak for many on here when I say you unselfishly give your collection to all, and find ways to make patches up for Musicians in need! Thanks! Stay safe!
Nord Stage 3 Compact, Roland AX-7 keyboard guitar. Past keyboards and modules. Roland A-70 Controller, Kurzweil K25OORS Sampler, Roland D-50, Korg NSR5 module, Juno 60, Roland 106, Korg Poly 6, Yamaha DX-7, Hammond B-3 with 122 Leslie...

The author hernjov1 was thanked by 2 members, including:
WannitBBBadverbalakrobat
hernjov1

Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Postby Alaskanulu » 14 Sep 2023, 23:09

Do you happen to have the stereo sample anywhere? i love to have it in stereo its so awesome!
Alaskanulu

Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Wave 2

Postby WannitBBBad » 15 Sep 2023, 00:21

Alaskanulu wrote:Do you happen to have the stereo sample anywhere? i love to have it in stereo its so awesome!

Hello, the latest sample is posted here and it can be used with my Stage 3 program posted above here. I also have all of the WAV files posted above if you want to take a stab at creating your own sample with Nord Sample Editor 4. Take care.
Last edited by WannitBBBad on 15 Sep 2023, 00:22, edited 1 time in total.
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...

The author WannitBBBad was thanked by:
Alaskanulu
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Previous

Return to Nord Stage 3 Programs (*.ns3p files)