Everything about the Nord Wave Synthesizer

Re: 3rd party Rhodes & Piano samples for NW2

Postby FZiegler » 22 May 2021, 02:46

Check if playing your Rhodes sounds with a waterfall keybed will be convincing for you!
Stage 3 Compact (Rev.B 2.1 - OS 2.60) - Kawai VPC1 / Yamaha CP33 - Hall of Fame & NeoVent2 - Behringer Flow-8 - K&M stands 18820+18811 / 18953+18952 - Samsung tablet with MobileSheetsPro & AirTurn Duo200 - QSC K8.2s / Fischer InEars
FZiegler
Donator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Sponsor

Postby Mr_-G- » 22 May 2021, 13:12

CountFosco wrote:Good outcome. I also recently returned a short sleeve shirt because it didn't come with a decent selection of water skiing attachments.

:facepalm: And you did not read the manual before buying it?!
Mr_-G-

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Postby denistu » 22 May 2021, 16:00

CountFosco wrote:Good outcome. I also recently returned a short sleeve shirt because it didn't come with a decent selection of water skiing attachments.

Good for you. :)
denistu

Postby denistu » 22 May 2021, 16:08

FZiegler wrote:Check if playing your Rhodes sounds with a waterfall keybed will be convincing for you!

Thanks. Yes, the waterfall keybed works for me. I think it's a good compromise if you want to play Rhodes, B3 and Synth sounds on a single keyboard.
Last edited by denistu on 22 May 2021, 16:08, edited 1 time in total.
denistu

Postby denistu » 22 May 2021, 16:15

Mr_-G- wrote:

I doubt he would be able to see if the shirt fits him right by reading the manual. "Decent selection" is a quite subjective term. ;)
denistu

Postby CountFosco » 22 May 2021, 21:48

Mr_-G- wrote:

There's a manual for my short sleeve shirt explicitly listing its missing waterskiing attachments? No I didn't read it, but all the best waterskiiers are wearing red short sleeve shirts this year.

Edit: PS I agree that the waterfall keyboard is a good compromise for playing both EP and organs. In a loud band format, I also find it fine for APs.
Last edited by CountFosco on 22 May 2021, 21:57, edited 1 time in total.
CountFosco

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Lead A1

Postby denistu » 22 May 2021, 22:10

CountFosco wrote:
Mr_-G- wrote:

There's a manual for my short sleeve shirt explicitly listing its missing waterskiing attachments? No I didn't read it, but all the best waterskiiers are wearing red short sleeve shirts this year.

Edit: PS I agree that the waterfall keyboard is a good compromise for playing both EP and organs. In a loud band format, I also find it fine for APs.

Nothing wrong with trying it out and then returning if you don’t like it. You never know, you might like the basic attachments. Much more fun than reading boring manuals. ;)
denistu

Postby CountFosco » 22 May 2021, 22:55

denistu wrote:Nothing wrong with trying it out and then returning if you don’t like it.

Good point. The point of my gibe was that there is something wrong with it, but tbh I was more tickled by the juxtaposition of street fashion and boating hardware as a metaphor for uninformed Nord buyers than actually caring.
CountFosco

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Lead A1

Postby denistu » 22 May 2021, 23:58

CountFosco wrote:
denistu wrote:Nothing wrong with trying it out and then returning if you don’t like it.

Good point. The point of my gibe was that there is something wrong with it, but tbh I was more tickled by the juxtaposition of street fashion and boating hardware as a metaphor for uninformed Nord buyers than actually caring.

:thumbup:
denistu

Previous

Return to Nord Wave Forum