Share your Programs/Patches for the Nord Electro Series (Nord Electro, NE2, NE3, NE4, NE5 D/HP/SW versions)
Forum rules
Share your Programs/Patches for the Nord Electro Series : NE, NE2, NE3, NE4, NE5.
When creating a new topic, it's good to add a prefix in you title that mention one of these Electro version,
e.g., [NE4]: Program for Van Halen - Jump

Kashmir

Postby dfschulz » 21 May 2021, 09:23

Anybody have a good patch for Kashmir?

Thank you!
dfschulz

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 6

Kashmir

Sponsor

Re: Kashmir

Postby Tasten-Bert » 21 May 2021, 10:21

Hi dfschulz,

I guess you talk about the Led Zeppelin Song, do you? Having watched the yt video with the original as well as the live one from the Celebration Day I‘d say it’s a string pad, the strings not too full, those samples that are called string quartett or chamber. The verse uses the lower octaces. I‘d start with a sample of the nord library, add a slight chorus and reverb and would pimp it up by ear.

When I‘ll be in front of my keyboards next time I can perhaps say more. But I feel you can get close.

And a very warm welcome to this wonderful forum of nord enthusiasts.

Cheers from Germany

PS: If you watch the Cel Day video you can see that great little korg X50 on top. I‘ve also seen it in a Vanilla Fudge video along with a Hammond. This is my second board - it’s so great for the „breads and butters“.
Last edited by Tasten-Bert on 21 May 2021, 10:26, edited 2 times in total.
| nord electro 5D 61 and korg X50 on k&m 18880 or 18950 stand | iPad mini 5 with Set List Maker | phonic AM120 submixer |

... and I loved these of my former stuff: nord electro 3, Roland VR-760, Fatar Studio 1100, korg 01/W, Roland U-20
Tasten-Bert
Donator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5
Your Nord Gear #2: Other Brand

Return to Nord Electro Programs