Everything about the Nord Electro 2, Electro 3, Electro 4, Electro 5, and Nord Electro 6.

Electro 6D; Print out the live programs?

Postby mrsugmad » 10 May 2021, 20:46

Quick question; Can I print out the 8 live mode programs?

Is this possible in Sound Manager?
mrsugmad

Electro 6D; Print out the live programs?

Sponsor

Re: Electro 6D; Print out the live programs?

Postby mrsugmad » 12 May 2021, 06:14

Hmmm; so it can't be done?
mrsugmad

Postby ElectroStrat » 12 May 2021, 10:04

You cannot directly print out the Live programs via NORD Sound Manager.
But as a workaround, you can store these Live programs into normal programs and then use the Export feature of the Sound Manager.
Hope this helps.
ElectroStrat

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 6

Postby anotherscott » 12 May 2021, 16:39

I didn't even understand the question. You mean print out their names? Aren't they just called Live 1, Live2 ... Live 8? If you meant print out their settings, I'm not aware of any way to do that even on the non Live locations. And it would be kind of pointless, since they are likely to change all the time anyway. (In case there's confusion about this: You can't specifically save what's in a live location for future recall, unless you save it as a Program. Live means it remembers how you left it. As soon as you so much as turn a knob, you've lost what it previously was.)
anotherscott

Postby ElectroStrat » 12 May 2021, 19:48

anotherscott wrote:I didn't even understand the question. You mean print out their names? Aren't they just called Live 1, Live2 ... Live 8? If you meant print out their settings, I'm not aware of any way to do that even on the non Live locations.

You're right, the export of Programs doesn't include the detailed settings of each Program.
But at least, you have the selected Piano and the selected Sample for each Program.
ElectroStrat

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 6

Postby mrsugmad » 12 May 2021, 20:34

Yeah, you're right folks.
I'll just write them on the sheet that I already have the program list printed on.

Mike
mrsugmad

Postby CountFosco » 12 May 2021, 21:28

Without being too harsh, I think you've misunderstood the storage architecture of your keyboard. You've been given {I don't know how many the E6 has but the E5 has} 400 program locations to store any sound with any combination of settings you want. And they gave you 4 locations to fk around. The live programs aren't designed for storing important stuff, they're for storing whatever was in your head yesterday. Programs are for storing important stuff.
Last edited by CountFosco on 12 May 2021, 21:30, edited 1 time in total.
CountFosco

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Lead A1

Postby mrsugmad » 15 May 2021, 06:01

CountFosco wrote:Without being too harsh, I think you've misunderstood the storage architecture of your keyboard. You've been given {I don't know how many the E6 has but the E5 has} 400 program locations to store any sound with any combination of settings you want. And they gave you 4 locations to fk around. The live programs aren't designed for storing important stuff, they're for storing whatever was in your head yesterday. Programs are for storing important stuff.

I do understand and use the program locations and then print them out ( say, letters S through V) That's where I have the 'keepers'
I refer to a 2 page printed out list when gigging. I just wanted to add the live programs too. So I'll type/write them out.

Thanks

Mike
mrsugmad

Return to Nord Electro Forum