General Discussion of the Nord Stage (EX), Nord Stage 2 (EX), Nord Stage 3, and Nord Stage 4 Synths, FAQ, Troubleshooting etc.

KB HOLD - how to stop?

Postby docneet » 08 May 2021, 19:08

Hi to all,

I'm a complete newbie to the Nord Stage 3. I got it yesterday. I've been playing around with it and I'm learning how to change programs etc. As an experiment I would like to create a program for the song Fame (Irene Cara). Somebody on this forum got me a wav-sample for the sequencer sound that has to be running continuously. In the sample-editor I made a loop from it and downloaded it to the NS3. So far so good.
I created a split at F2 and assigned the synth-loop to the lower part of the keyboard and brass sound to the upper part. I selected KB HOLD for the synth-loop. Now I only have to press the lower F and it starts playing. But how to stop it from running, without having to select another program? I can't find the answer in the manual, but I think think it should be something simple.

Thanks for your help!
docneet

KB HOLD - how to stop?

Sponsor

Re: KB HOLD - how to stop?

Postby Slide » 08 May 2021, 19:44

Hi Docnet. To stop KB HOLD from running, try pressing KB HOLD again. The light goes out, the functions stops. Hope this helps.
Enjoy exploring your NS3.
Slide

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Re: KB HOLD - how to stop?

Postby docneet » 08 May 2021, 21:56

Thanks, so simple. It works!
docneet

Return to Nord Stage Forum