Share your complete Nord Stage 2 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

Re: Sound für Helene Fischer - Atemlos

Postby Gyauhm » 16 Feb 2021, 01:15

Hi,

The sounds made by Klangwerk is regarding the first 24 measures. I just downloaded them. Sounds great. Has anyone the sound of the rest of the song?

Thanks
Gyauhm
Gyauhm

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Sponsor

Postby cookie » 16 Feb 2021, 16:44

Gyauhm wrote:Hi,

Thank you for the quick respons. I now have a stage 2 with some usefull, beautifull sounds. I will buy a stage 3 and will use that sounds. So I'm gonna try later on if its works. I hope so.

Gr
Gyauhm

The good thing is that with the Stage Viewer online application, you can also load Stage 3 programs (.ns3f file) and view the parameters to recreate them on your Stage 2 !
Best of both worlds : v3 program for stage 2 users and v2 for stage 3 users !

Fred
cookie
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Postby Gyauhm » 28 Mar 2021, 23:51

I now have my stage 3. I have tried to convert Attemlos with https://ns3-program-viewer.herokuapp.com/. It doesm't work. Unfortunatily. Can anyone help.
Gyauhm

Postby Schorsch » 28 Mar 2021, 23:54

Hey Ghyaum,

what do you mean by “convert” and what did you try?
Regards Schorsch

Want to convert programs between NS2 and NS3?
Check this awesome website to visually view NS2/3 programs and re-create them on the other instrument!

Gear: NS3C, NS3 88, KeyLargo, Vent II ..
Schorsch
Donator

Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Postby Gyauhm » 29 Mar 2021, 00:03

I tried to recreate "Atemlos2HFischer.ns2p" and "Atemlos HFischer.ns2p" with Nord® Stage Program File Viewer (Online tool to review Nord Stage 2/2EX/3 program file settings) for my stage 3.
Gyauhm

Postby FZiegler » 29 Mar 2021, 00:16

Looks like a misunderstanding: There is no way to convert a NS2 program into a NS3 program. The features of the two instruments differ too much (mainly the synth), so no software of the world can convert that. You can only see the settings from one program and try to _recreate_ that sound on another instrument starting with similar settings. It's a fully manual process.

That's why the software is only called "viewer": You can view the settings in the program without having the instrument at your side.
Last edited by FZiegler on 29 Mar 2021, 00:17, edited 1 time in total.
Stage 3 Compact (Rev.B 2.1 - OS 2.60) - Kawai VPC1 / Yamaha CP33 - Hall of Fame & NeoVent2 - Behringer Flow-8 - K&M stands 18820+18811 / 18953+18952 - Samsung tablet with MobileSheetsPro & AirTurn Duo200 - QSC K8.2s / Fischer InEars
FZiegler
Donator

Postby Schorsch » 29 Mar 2021, 10:28

Hi,

that's what I thought and why I was asking - as FZiegler said the Program File Viewer does not create a Stage 3 program from a Stage 2 program, but it's a very helpful tool to visualize all settings of a Stage 2 program which makes it easier to create a as-close-as-possible version on for example the Stage 3
Regards Schorsch

Want to convert programs between NS2 and NS3?
Check this awesome website to visually view NS2/3 programs and re-create them on the other instrument!

Gear: NS3C, NS3 88, KeyLargo, Vent II ..
Schorsch
Donator

Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Postby Gyauhm » 27 Apr 2021, 13:08

Hi,

As I mentioned, I tried to transfer the sounds from “Atemlos” for Stage 2 to stage 3 by use of Nord® Stage Program File Viewer. I accurate brought in the specifications. But is wasn't the same sound. Far from it. Where did it went wrong? In the end I asked WannitBBBad to help me. His first remark was that the information sheet for the Stage 2 program indicated "Skip Samp Atk" for both synths what don’t occurred on the Stage 3 sheet. I must try adding the Fast Sample Attack (hold shift/exit button down while selecting the Attack option) to both synths. What I did, but it still didn't look like the original. Then I started all over again. And I create “Atemlos HFischer.ns3f”(Patch with Arpeggiator)and “Atemlos2HFischer.ns3f”(Patch without Arpeggiator).

WannitBBBad’s reponse was as follows:
I took your program "Atemlos2HFischer.ns3f" and modified it to give you a little more flexibility on the sound:
a. The Pad level is morphed to the Mod Wheel and backs down a little with the Control Pedal still like you programmed it.
b. The String level is morphed to the Control Pedal along with a DX7 piano and OSC2 to add a tone an octave higher than the strings when turned up
c. The String FREQ is morphed to the Control Pedal so it starts out muted and gets brighter with the Control Pedal.
You may need to re-link the Samples after loading the program. I have the program attached with "W" at the end of the name so you know which one I sent.

I downloaded the modified program (and indeed relinked the samples). It gives an extra dimension to the sound. Great. I also modified “Atemlos HFischer”(Arp) to “Atemlos HFisch1W”(no Arp).
I had also previously asked in the public forum about the sound from bar 24. It wasn’t created for the Stage 2.
WannitBBBad came up with the program “HF Atemlos 2 W.ns3f” for the second part of the Helene Fischer song at 00:45 in the video. Lacking better percussive sounds, I downloaded a small steel drum sample to use along with strings and use the control pedal to increase the FREQ and a couple levels. The program is made so at the end the right hand is playing octaves across the split.
It sounds great!
Here are the results.

Atemlos HFischer.ns3f
Patch with Arpeggiator
(592 Bytes) Downloaded 187 times

Atemlos2HFischer.ns3f
Patch without Arpeggiator
(592 Bytes) Downloaded 187 times

Atemlos HFisch1W.ns3f
Patch with Arpeggiator
(592 Bytes) Downloaded 183 times

Atemlos2HFisch1W.ns3f
Patch without Arpeggiator
(592 Bytes) Downloaded 186 times

HF Atemlos 2 W.ns3f
Sound after 00:45 s
(592 Bytes) Downloaded 198 times

OrchStrings Marc HiVib_KH 3.0.nsmp3
(4.29 MiB) Downloaded 196 times

PAD 4 - Synth brass(151).nsmp3
(5.9 MiB) Downloaded 193 times

Gyauhm
Attachments
707_steeldrum.nsmp
(171.57 KiB) Downloaded 181 times
HF Atemlos W 2.mp3
(489.09 KiB) Downloaded 383 times
Atemlos(2)HFisch1W.mp3
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 390 times
Atemlos(2)HFischer.mp3
(1.05 MiB) Downloaded 357 times

The author Gyauhm was thanked by 2 members, including:
vrammeWannitBBBad
Gyauhm

Postby WannitBBBad » 28 Apr 2021, 15:56

Thank you for posting the programs and information. I like the exposure to other music I get from this Forum and appreciate working with you on this. Take care.
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Postby matje » 20 Sep 2021, 20:45

Thank you for the great work!

Which programs do I in the end need without arp and which samples have to be linked to which programs?
matje

Your Nord Gear #2: Other Brand

PreviousNext

Return to Nord Stage 2 Programs (*.ns2p files)