Everything about the Nord Wave Synthesizer

DomoniqueXavier Signature Sound Bank released

Postby skylerocean » 20 Apr 2021, 19:35

https://www.nordkeyboards.com/sound-libraries/product-libraries/synthesizers/nord-wave-2/dominiquexavier-signature-sound-bank

Anyone checked this out yet? Will be downloading later today!

Other than the J3PO sound bank, I haven't been too crazy about the releases so far, so I'm hoping for a change with this one!

Nord Wave 2
Nord Stage Classic

The author skylerocean was thanked by:
Marlowes
skylerocean

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage Classic
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Wave 2

DomoniqueXavier Signature Sound Bank released

Sponsor

Re: DomoniqueXavier Signature Sound Bank released

Postby ChrisCopeman » 23 Apr 2021, 16:57

What I've checked out so far I really like. I appreciate everyone involved in these efforts and I hope they continue! But I have been distracted by Arturia's release of Pigments 3. The sounds this software can make are amazing. When I got my wave 2 I fell in love with it and abandoned my soft synths, but this new Pigments is drawing me back. Ah, the problem of having so many toys to play with and the fantastics sounds they can make!
ChrisCopeman

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Wave 2

Re: DomoniqueXavier Signature Sound Bank released

Postby skylerocean » 23 Apr 2021, 17:47

ChrisCopeman wrote:When I got my wave 2 I fell in love with it and abandoned my soft synths, but this new Pigments is drawing me back. Ah, the problem of having so many toys to play with and the fantastics sounds they can make!

You're speaking my situation! While I don't have Pigments which does look awesome, I've recently dived deep into softsynths like Diva, Spire and Obsession. They are so much fun, and tbh it's making me think about just setting up killer sessions in Mainstage on my new MacBook pro and selling my Wave 2...

I REALLY want to LOVE the Wave 2, but it is just filling in an awkward spot for me for my live synth rig.

Nord Wave 2
Nord Stage Classic
skylerocean

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage Classic
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Wave 2

Return to Nord Wave Forum