Everything about the Nord Electro 2, Electro 3, Electro 4, Electro 5, and Nord Electro 6.

Sustain pedal not working properly

Postby nordelec2 » 15 Apr 2021, 14:42

Just bought a used Nord Electro 2 overseas, arrived in perfect condition, BUT the sustain pedal doesn't work. I configured it as it says in the manual, but with no success at all. Adjuted polarity on the keybord, on the pedal, but nothing works. Strangest thing is, if I press the plug down a little bit, sometimes the pedal will start "working" and get stuck permanently on sustain, regardless if I press down on the pedal (when I press it, sustain doesn't stop, the way it happens with inverse polarity pedals).
Anyways, I'm one step from taking it to the repair shop, but wanted to check if anybody had had an experience like this, or might have a tip for fixing it.
nordelec2

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 2

Sustain pedal not working properly

Sponsor

Re: Sustain pedal not working properly

Postby FZiegler » 15 Apr 2021, 15:24

Best idea would possibly be to test with another pedal first. It might well be a problem with the cable.
Stage 3 Compact (Rev.B 2.1 - OS 2.60) - Kawai VPC1 / Yamaha CP33 - Hall of Fame & NeoVent2 - Behringer Flow-8 - K&M stands 18820+18811 / 18953+18952 - Samsung tablet with MobileSheetsPro & AirTurn Duo200 - QSC K8.2s / Fischer InEars
FZiegler
Donator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Return to Nord Electro Forum