Everything about the Nord Electro 2, Electro 3, Electro 4, Electro 5, and Nord Electro 6.

Part L muted

Postby stefrag » 06 Feb 2021, 15:51

hello to everyone i am new here so be gentle :) ! i am having a problem with my electro 5 hp. screen pop up a message that says ''part L muted'' and nord stops making sound. this thing is happenig not only if i am playing but when i just change sounds while i am on a set list. I tryed some things with control pedals and checked the audio output settings and everything is normal. have you ever see that again?
stefrag

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5

Part L muted

Sponsor

Re: Part L muted

Postby CountFosco » 06 Feb 2021, 18:49

When I have Part L active, then deactivate it by pressing the Part L On/Off button, I see the message "Part L muted" for a short time. It seems like you have a hardware malfunction where the system thinks the Part L On/Off button has been pressed. :thumbdown:

The author CountFosco was thanked by:
stefrag
CountFosco

Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Lead A1

Postby stefrag » 06 Feb 2021, 23:13

thank you very much for your answer! the thing is that part L activates while i am playing so this is a huge problem! i sent an email to nord but i really dont know what to do! :(
stefrag

Postby CountFosco » 07 Feb 2021, 00:40

Yeah, that's a bummer, sounds like you'll need to get it repaired. If it is a problem with only that Part L On/Off button, a short term option could be to play with only Part Upper, and turn the mix knob so Part Lower is set to zero volume - that way if it switches itself on and off it won't affect the sound. But you won't be able to do any splits or blends.
CountFosco

Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Lead A1

Return to Nord Electro Forum