Share your complete Nord Stage 3 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

Re: Worship Pads - Shimmer/Oberheim etc.

Postby Afghanza » 21 Sep 2020, 13:19

Dude! Thanx!
Some music I play keys on Apple and Spotify
Afghanza
Donator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5

Sponsor

Postby nenordgrandlover » 12 Jan 2021, 19:16

Hi Tim! I am new to the Nord family, and I am a pastor to a small church who also plays music. I am wondering if your pads can be used on nord grand?
thank you! God bless!
nenordgrandlover

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Grand

Postby WannitBBBad » 12 Jan 2021, 21:19

Yes, the Nord Sound Manager will convert any samples in NSMP format to NSMP3 for the Nord Piano. Welcome to the Forum!
Last edited by WannitBBBad on 13 Jan 2021, 06:58, edited 1 time in total.
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Postby nenordgrandlover » 13 Jan 2021, 17:26

WannitBBBad wrote:Yes, the Nord Sound Manager will convert any samples in NSMP format to NSMP3 for the Nord Piano. Welcome to the Forum!

Wow, thank you very much! This is a great information. I was starting to have second thought of my purchase, because the piano touch etc. is great, but I was not too happy with the layering options (the synth samples provided by Nord are not that great for church settings, at least to my liking).

Any recommendations on where else to get synth samples for layering, like strings (not too percussive/ melodic like the ones offered by Nord - they are great, but not really for layering) or pads?

Thank you in advance!
nenordgrandlover

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Grand

Postby WannitBBBad » 13 Jan 2021, 17:37

nenordgrandlover wrote:...Any recommendations on where else to get synth samples for layering, like strings (not too percussive/ melodic like the ones offered by Nord - they are great, but not really for layering) or pads?

Thank you in advance!

The Nord User Sounds site is easy to use and the Nord User Samples section of this Forum is extremely helpful as well. Any samples provided in the Stage 2 and Stage 3 forums are compatible if they are in the NSMP or NSMP3 format. Good luck to you, take care.
Last edited by WannitBBBad on 13 Jan 2021, 17:45, edited 2 times in total.
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Postby cookie » 15 Jan 2021, 18:38

nenordgrandlover wrote:Any recommendations on where else to get synth samples for layering, like strings (not too percussive/ melodic like the ones offered by Nord - they are great, but not really for layering) or pads?

Check the https://nordusersounds.com/ website.
It will help you find all the programs and samples found here but with a well designed interface !

Fred
cookie
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Previous

Return to Nord Stage 3 Programs (*.ns3p files)