Share your complete Nord Stage programs/patches for the Nord Stage CLASSIC and EX!
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

FM "pulse"

Postby laurenldn » 19 Sep 2020, 22:27

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all enjoying a lovely weekend! I was wondering if anyone could help me with the Synth section on the Nord Stage 2ex? The band I'm in wants to use the Sin sound from the FM library (in the OSC section) so that it keeps "pulsing" throughout the song while I change notes and staying on the beat. But sometimes it starts playing off-beat.. What can I do to keep the sound on the beat? (I've set the Shape to 0.0)
Any help would be gratefully appreciate it! :D

Best,

Lauren
laurenldn

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2 EX

FM "pulse"

Sponsor

Re: FM "pulse"

Postby cgrafx » 21 Sep 2020, 06:39

There are only a couple of options to make this work.

1. You actually play the notes that make the pulse
2. the clock driving the speed of the pulse has to either be synced to or from a master clock that also drives or is driven from a click track.
Current Gear: NS3C, Alesis QS6.1, QS7.1 & QS8.2, Hammond B3 with Leslie 122, Yamaha CP70, Yamaha C3 6' Grand, Roland D-05, Roland AX-Edge, Waldorf Blofeld Keyboard, Behringer Arp Odyssey
cgrafx

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Return to Nord Stage Classic/EX Programs (*.nspg files)