Share and download User samples and project files (*.nsmp, *.nsmp3, *.nsmp4, *.nsmproj)"
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of patches and samples.

Re: A good Van Halen Jump sound here.

Postby Projet Xion » 18 Jul 2020, 00:39

I wonder too. I own a Yamaha EX7 since 20 years now and effectively I love to play this song on it.

I guess it will be difficult to be so fast for the solo part on the NP4 but I'll let you know.
Projet Xion

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Piano 4

Sponsor

Postby magnetizado » 23 Jan 2023, 23:03

Hello users. As everyone has said, this is an excellent sample. I downloaded the files and followed the steps in the Nord Sample Editor, but the software does not load the ".nsmp" file. It happens when I try to open the file directly and also when I open the software first and try to import the file. Am I doing something wrong?
magnetizado

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 4
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Electro 6

Postby WannitBBBad » 23 Jan 2023, 23:36

magnetizado wrote:Hello users. As everyone has said, this is an excellent sample. I downloaded the files and followed the steps in the Nord Sample Editor, but the software does not load the ".nsmp" file. It happens when I try to open the file directly and also when I open the software first and try to import the file. Am I doing something wrong?

Hello, and welcome to the Forum! The Nord Sound Manager is needed to load the NSMP file into your keyboard. The Nord Sample Editor 4 can only be used for creating NSMP/NSMP3/NSMP4 files from WAV files or samples recorded directly with the app, it will not load NSMP files for editing. Good luck to you.
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...

The author WannitBBBad was thanked by:
magnetizado
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Postby magnetizado » 24 Jan 2023, 00:15

WannitBBBad wrote:
magnetizado wrote:Hello users. As everyone has said, this is an excellent sample. I downloaded the files and followed the steps in the Nord Sample Editor, but the software does not load the ".nsmp" file. It happens when I try to open the file directly and also when I open the software first and try to import the file. Am I doing something wrong?

Hello, and welcome to the Forum! The Nord Sound Manager is needed to load the NSMP file into your keyboard. The Nord Sample Editor 4 can only be used for creating NSMP/NSMP3/NSMP4 files from WAV files or samples recorded directly with the app, it will not load NSMP files for editing. Good luck to you.

Wow thank you very much. I'm still new to the Nord universe and your clarification helped a lot!!!!!
magnetizado

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 4
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Electro 6

Postby AsDaX » 28 May 2023, 09:41

Hi everyone,
I switched from NS2ex to NS4 and of course I am very pleased. :thumbup:
However, NS2ex had a great Jump sound - Van Halen (coming from this forum). Do you have any idea how to implement this sound from NS2ex on NS4 or how to create it?
AsDaX

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2 EX

Postby WannitBBBad » 28 May 2023, 16:57

AsDaX wrote:Hi everyone,
I switched from NS2ex to NS4 and of course I am very pleased. :thumbup:
However, NS2ex had a great Jump sound - Van Halen (coming from this forum). Do you have any idea how to implement this sound from NS2ex on NS4 or how to create it?

Currently NSM 7.70 has a bug where it will not convert user-created NSMP files to NSMP4 format for the NS4. However, forum member mrgkeys has reported success loading user-created NSMP files in NSM v7.70 by renaming them NSMP3 and then letting NSM convert them to NSMP4 format as a workaround until the bug is fixed. I hope this helps, good luck!
Last edited by WannitBBBad on 28 May 2023, 16:57, edited 1 time in total.
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Postby AsDaX » 28 May 2023, 17:39

Thanks a lot WannitBBBad! I'll try it like this :thumbup:
Last edited by AsDaX on 28 May 2023, 17:40, edited 1 time in total.
AsDaX

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2 EX

Previous

Return to Nord User Samples (*.nsmp, *.nsmp3, *.nsmp4 files)