Share your complete Nord Stage 3 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

Collaboration?

Postby PeterR » 16 Jun 2020, 13:37

Hi,

I made some sounds to cover songs live with my band. As I do not have enough time to learn in a really deep way how to program the NS3, these sounds are far from perfect (but work good when played live). My idea is, to share them here and that in return some of you improve them. Someone interested in this? I made sounds for example for Insomina by faithless, some german (NDW) songs like Da Da Da, Eiszeit,Eisbär or Deja Vu, More by Sisters of Mercy,...

Regards,
Peter
PeterR
Patch Creator

Collaboration?

Sponsor

Postby Elias » 16 Jun 2020, 16:45

Search for the song names that you have programs for. Feel free to start a new topic for each song that does not have a dedicated topic in the Stage 3 programs forum. Just post them there even if they are incomplete so people can help if they are interested. :thumbup:
User-created Stage 2/3 file viewer: https://ns3-program-viewer.cyclic.app
Art is a great excuse to meet another human.
Elias

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Return to Nord Stage 3 Programs (*.ns3p files)