Share your complete Nord Stage 3 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

Re: Classic Rock and other programs - Set 3

Postby ericL » 23 Mar 2020, 22:40

Dcollora wrote:Hi,
I have a new Nord Stage 3 compact and tried to load all these patches with Sound Manager, but almost none of them worked. Most of them showed a size of 1 KB while the actual size appeared in the file properties. Is there some sort of version or sample compatibility difference going on here? Or, am I missing something I need? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Tx

Did you download the ns3f Program files (there are a variety of MP3 and nsmp files in this thread as well). You should be able to download the Program files to your computer and then with your Nord Sound Manager connected to your NS3, download them into the Program section of the instrument. A few require specific samples and the Sound Manager should help you with this as it will show "missing" sounds whether Piano or other samples.
Nords: NE2, NS2 88, NS3 Compact x 2
Live rig: NS3, Vent, Radial KL-8, Shure PSM-900 IEM Rig, UE18 & UE7 IEMs.
Studio: Hammond A-101 & Leslie 122, Yamaha CP-80, Yamaha S90, NS2, DSI Prophet-6, Vent II, Roland JX-8P.
ericL
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Sponsor

Postby WannitBBBad » 24 Mar 2020, 00:00

Dcollora wrote:Hi,
I have a new Nord Stage 3 compact and tried to load all these patches with Sound Manager, but almost none of them worked. Most of them showed a size of 1 KB while the actual size appeared in the file properties. Is there some sort of version or sample compatibility difference going on here? Or, am I missing something I need? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Tx

Hello, I'm sorry you're having problems. As suggested by EricL, there are some programs that need a sample loaded using Sound Manager. It's also possible that you may need to relink the pianos, as some may point to pianos that I added or replaced with a smaller versions than what you might have. All of that can be done using the Sound Manager which will tell you if a sample or piano is not found. Let me know if you have any luck or are continuing to have problems. Take care.
Last edited by WannitBBBad on 25 Mar 2020, 19:04, edited 3 times in total.
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Postby mertnil » 23 Jul 2020, 03:10

thank you so much..

The author mertnil was thanked by:
WannitBBBad
mertnil

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Previous

Return to Nord Stage 3 Programs (*.ns3p files)