Share your complete Nord Stage 3 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

Automobile Engine Revving Up - Synth Created, Not a Sample

Postby WannitBBBad » 15 Jul 2018, 17:52

Well, I've had my Stage 3 a little over a month now and love messing around with the Synth section. The engine sound uses multiple morphs assigned to the wheel for the quick variations needed for the effect. What's interesting is that I could only get this sound using Wave 46 - I'd be interested if you find an alternative. When you play this, start with a lower note and as you rev up, go to a higher note and alternate 1/2 steps up/down when you get to your "cruising speed"; the notes are on a slow glide so the variations are more authentic. Among other songs, it could be used at the beginning of Living In The USA by Steve Miller Band or modified for Electric Avenue by Eddy Grant - or just have fun with this.
Car Engine W.ns3f
Automobile Car Engine / Motor by WannitBBBad
(574 Bytes) Downloaded 353 times

PROGRAMS, MP3 EXAMPLES, AND LINKS TO MANY OTHERS
nord-stage-3-programs-ns3p-ns3pb-files-f32/for-those-new-to-programming-t15748.html

Keywords: Race Car Automobile Motorcycle Engine Motor Revving Speed
Attachments
Car Engine W.mp3
MP3 of Automobile Car Engine
(316.7 KiB) Downloaded 7035 times
Last edited by WannitBBBad on 30 Mar 2019, 14:56, edited 8 times in total.
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...

The author WannitBBBad was thanked by 2 members, including:
SlideRockNRoyce
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Automobile Engine Revving Up - Synth Created, Not a Sample

Sponsor

Re: Automobile Engine Revving Up - Synth Created, Not a Samp

Postby WannitBBBad » 17 Jan 2020, 05:26

Programmed to have the effect on just the top split, so easy to add organ and harmonica for Livin In The USA. I'll post it when I get a chance.
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Return to Nord Stage 3 Programs (*.ns3p files)