Share your Programs/Patches for the Nord Electro Series (Nord Electro, NE2, NE3, NE4, NE5 D/HP/SW versions)
Forum rules
Share your Programs/Patches for the Nord Electro Series : NE, NE2, NE3, NE4, NE5.
When creating a new topic, it's good to add a prefix in you title that mention one of these Electro version,
e.g., [NE4]: Program for Van Halen - Jump

Re: The Who: Won`t get fooled (NE 5)

Postby arossco » 11 Apr 2019, 12:16

Great sound, horowizard - thanks for uploading !

I'm a proud new owner of an Electro 6D 61 which I absolutely love, and also new to this excellent Forum.

Is there any way of converting the .ne5p file to an ne6p file ? I have done a search but not found anything on that particular conversion.
arossco

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 6

Sponsor

Postby horowizard » 17 Aug 2019, 09:08

I'm a proud new owner of an Electro 6D 61 which I absolutely love, and also new to this excellent Forum.

Is there any way of converting the .ne5p file to an ne6p file ? I have done a search but not found anything on that particular conversion.[/quote]

Since the Electro 6 is more complex with more features it's not going to be easy. If Nord came up with software that can convert old samples into their new sample format they should be able to come up with a program that looks at all the parameters of a program made on the Electro 5 and create one for the 6. They just need to find someone that can do the work!
horowizard
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5

Postby manuz » 19 Aug 2019, 12:59

horowizard wrote:
Since the Electro 6 is more complex with more features it's not going to be easy. If Nord came up with software that can convert old samples into their new sample format they should be able to come up with a program that looks at all the parameters of a program made on the Electro 5 and create one for the 6. They just need to find someone that can do the work!

horowizard: I own a NE5, but do you need sth else to use your patch? a sample (NSMP)? Is it just a program made with the onboard organ module?
Last edited by manuz on 19 Aug 2019, 13:00, edited 1 time in total.
manuz

Postby horowizard » 22 Aug 2019, 03:12

manuz wrote:
horowizard wrote:

horowizard: I own a NE5, but do you need sth else to use your patch? a sample (NSMP)? Is it just a program made with the onboard organ module?

Nope. It's all the Nord E5 Organ engine with on board effects. There are no Samples used.

The author horowizard was thanked by:
manuz
horowizard
Patch Creator

Postby ApolloSynths » 09 Oct 2019, 23:06

horowizard wrote:And be ready to take out the Pan Effect and play the block chords manually once the Drummer falls out of time..

Truer words have never been spoken. I have my NL2X on a tempo box, and our drummer uses a click track. Even then he still speeds up a bit and I'm forced to guess a new tempo :lol:
ApolloSynths

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Lead 1/2/2x

Postby Mkpalos » 18 Dec 2019, 00:17

How to get this converted to play on electro 3? need a nsmp file type

Or can you give me the settings??
Mkpalos

Postby Mr_-G- » 18 Dec 2019, 00:29

Hi, unfortunately it cannot be "converted" because the two models you refer to are not compatible at the program level (which is what the file in question is about). Also please do not make multiple posts of the same issue.
Mr_-G-

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Previous

Return to Nord Electro Programs