Keyboard stand for Nord Stage 3 Compact

General Discussion of the Nord Stage (EX), Nord Stage 2 (EX), Nord Stage 3, and Nord Stage 4 Synths, FAQ, Troubleshooting etc.
florence
Patch Creator
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Re: Keyboard stand for Nord Stage 3 Compact

Post by florence »

Hi @Berbri

very nice picture, I'm wondering if you could share the ipad support reference.

Thanks
My free online tool to view Nord Stage programs https://ns3-program-viewer.cyclic.app
Berbri

Post by Berbri »

florence wrote:
Berbri wrote:
Tasten-Bert wrote:Hi, everything's correct that ajstan says. I have the K&M 18880 which really is very light. You can play sitting or standing. The cross brace mentioned by ajstan as I see it is helpful for stability, no matter if playing sitting or standing. But if you are able to drill extra holes in it, you can easily adjust the width to your needs. I did it.

I also have a K&M 18950 which is the same principle as 18953, just a little bit more depth. Very stable on stage. If I would play only sitting and if transportation would not be a big issue I would go with this stand (18953 in your case). Otherwise 18880.

Just to cover other models: I had a type of X-Stand and I also played sometimes a type of Spider/Ultimate-Stand. Both not as stable as the two K&Ms and - as you have also found out - less space for pedals etc. Furthermore, when played sitting, not very beautiful.

I'm curious what you'll end with.

Regards from rainy Germany
one stand with quicklockImage

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Hi @Berbri

Thanks
saterday i’ll a picture without keyboards. Also only the standard

florence
Patch Creator

Post by florence »

all

sorry for the duplicate...
My free online tool to view Nord Stage programs https://ns3-program-viewer.cyclic.app
Berbri

Post by Berbri »

florence wrote:
Berbri wrote:
Tasten-Bert wrote:Hi, everything's correct that ajstan says. I have the K&M 18880 which really is very light. You can play sitting or standing. The cross brace mentioned by ajstan as I see it is helpful for stability, no matter if playing sitting or standing. But if you are able to drill extra holes in it, you can easily adjust the width to your needs. I did it.

I also have a K&M 18950 which is the same principle as 18953, just a little bit more depth. Very stable on stage. If I would play only sitting and if transportation would not be a big issue I would go with this stand (18953 in your case). Otherwise 18880.

Just to cover other models: I had a type of X-Stand and I also played sometimes a type of Spider/Ultimate-Stand. Both not as stable as the two K&Ms and - as you have also found out - less space for pedals etc. Furthermore, when played sitting, not very beautiful.

Hi @Berbri

Thanks
saterday i’ll a picture without keyboards. Also only the standardImageImageImageImage

Berbri

Post by Berbri »

florence wrote:all

sorry for the duplicate...
i can’t upload foto’s from my standard. Sql error

Berbri

Post by Berbri »

florence wrote:
Berbri wrote:

Hi @Berbri

Thanks

Berbri

Post by Berbri »

Berbri wrote:
Berbri wrote:
florence wrote: Hi @Berbri

Thanks
saterday i’ll a picture without keyboards. Also only the standard

florence
Patch Creator

Post by florence »

Thanks for the pictures. Very nice solution :) what is the articulated arm reference? From K&M too?
Mr_-G-
Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Post by Mr_-G- »

Please guys, do not keep the quoting yourselves in the replies! This thread was unreadable.