Share and download User samples and project files (*.nsmp, *.nsmp3, *.nsmp4, *.nsmproj)"
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of patches and samples.

Sampling pulse pads/

Postby Wired » 22 Sep 2019, 00:18

Is there a way anyone has sampled pulse pads ?. If I use the nord to pulse via lfo, it doesn’t start perfectly , ....also anyone get “ cant assign samples due to sample size”?, I tried sampling my spire ( personal only), but it gave me this messsge
Wired

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Sampling pulse pads/

Sponsor

Re: Sampling pulse pads/

Postby Kfals » 01 Oct 2019, 16:27

I am new to the sampling editor but its frustrating as there is not a lot of memory in it and often you need to delete or remove samples to make room for your new one. Be careful tho as to make sure none of your programs are using any of the samples you may remove. Also, upload the samples you are removing to your computer instead of just deleting them. This way you can out them back in the machine if needed.
Kfals

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5

Re: Sampling pulse pads/

Postby WannitBBBad » 02 Oct 2019, 15:43

Wired wrote:Is there a way anyone has sampled pulse pads ?. If I use the nord to pulse via lfo, it doesn’t start perfectly...

Can you attach a mp3 of the sound you are trying to sample?
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Return to Nord User Samples (*.nsmp, *.nsmp3, *.nsmp4 files)