Share your complete Nord Stage 3 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

Ain't No Mountain High Enough

Postby sf8319 » 09 Jul 2019, 08:25

Looking for a patch for Ain't No Mountain High Enough. If anyone has one they could share, that would be great. If not, I'll be building one soon and will share if it's good enough
sf8319

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Ain't No Mountain High Enough

Sponsor

Re: Ain't No Mountain High Enough

Postby NorfolkPaul » 15 Mar 2020, 21:51

Hi sf8319, did you come up with anything worth sharing? I’m going to start work on this one soon. So like-wise, if it’s worth sharing I’ll upload it. Just trying to decide on the approach, whether to keep it simple, or try and split/layer some of the parts heard in the Marvin Gaye version. I’m checking out some covers for inspiration.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current: Nord Stage 3 Compact, Hammond SK1 61
Previous: Nord Stage 2 SW73
NorfolkPaul

Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 2

Re: Ain't No Mountain High Enough

Postby sf8319 » 18 Mar 2020, 11:38

Hey NorfolkPaul, the band I was going to play it with wound up scraping it so haven't worked on anything yet for it. Thinking of working on it soon though and if I'm able to come up with anything good, I definitely will share. My approach will probably start off simple but then will be trying to get in as much as I can from the Marvin Gaye version. Goodluck with the building and please do share if you create anything worth sharing
sf8319

Return to Nord Stage 3 Programs (*.ns3p files)