All topics involving amplification and other accessories you are using with your Nord, and how all those things work together.

Sequenz Sonic bar

Postby Papamotif » 27 Jun 2019, 07:57

Papamotif
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 2

Sequenz Sonic bar

Sponsor

Re: Sequenz Sonic bar

Postby CountFosco » 27 Jun 2019, 08:22

I haven't tried it, but looked at it a while ago. The guff says:
"The unit is equipped with two stereo inputs, allowing two synths to be connected for monitoring. It is also equipped with one thru out jack, so you can monitor your own performance while also outputting it to an external PA.
In addition to a volume knob, two front panel knobs allow tone adjustment. An external input jack and a headphone jack are also provided."

The way I read it, there is only a master volume control, which I assume would control both local and thru (to FOH) volume. So for all the engineering genius of the form factor, and having 2 stereo inputs, it lacks an essential requirement for monitoring.

Edit: I wanted to check my assumption, turns out I was wrong. At the bottom of page 3 in the manual (https://sequenzmusicgear.com/wp-content ... al_web.pdf) it says "VOLUME, BASS, and TREBLE knob settings do not affect the output from the THROUGH OUT terminals." Now it looks interesting again!
Last edited by CountFosco on 27 Jun 2019, 08:32, edited 1 time in total.
CountFosco

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Lead A1

Return to Accessories and Amplification