General Discussion of the Nord Stage (EX), Nord Stage 2 (EX), Nord Stage 3, and Nord Stage 4 Synths, FAQ, Troubleshooting etc.

Sound manager update

Postby davieh » 11 Apr 2019, 09:57

Good morning.

I opened my version of the Nord sound manager this morning and as per previous occasions i was advised it was out of date (C 7.22). I downloaded and installed V 7.42 however following this sound manager would not update. Within the download section (MAC) 7.42 has been downloaded, when i install i am advised the file already exists !. The icon for sound manager shows 7.22 and when selecting this it will not sync with the NS3. I have deleted the old version however i have came to a brick wall with regards to solving this issue.

I hope you can help

Davie
davieh

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Sound manager update

Sponsor

Re: Sound manager update

Postby baekgaard » 11 Apr 2019, 14:58

If you have deleted the old version, you should not get a message that it exists... but since both version can co-exists, maybe the issue is you have also the new version installed already. Look into you Applications folder and see if both are there. If they are, try to start the new one from that folder. You can also delete both and re-install if you wish.

It may be that it's not so much to do with the NSM but more on what has happened on you Mac previously :-)
baekgaard

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 6
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Postby robbieuswain » 12 Apr 2019, 10:50

The warning you get is maybe also apple telling you it is still a 32 bit program and advises to you to contact the developer to update to 64 … ? rgrds
robbieuswain

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Postby davieh » 16 Apr 2019, 11:22

Thanks very much. With your advice i've solved the issue.
davieh

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Return to Nord Stage Forum