This is the right place if your topic concerns different Nord Keyboards, you are not sure which one is the right one for you, etc.

Bundle upload bundle down function is not active in new NSM

Postby Paji » 10 Apr 2019, 00:19

I just install the new version of Nord Sound Manager (v 7.42) and the Bundle Upload and Bundle Down functions are not active when is my Nord Stage Classic (v 5.04) is connected. Other function as Sound Upload and Sound Down are OK there. My previous version of the NSM (v6.26) worked without any problems.

Do you have any tips how to fix this problem?
Paji

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage Classic
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Lead 3

Bundle upload bundle down function is not active in new NSM

Sponsor

Re: Bundle upload bundle down function is not active in new

Postby pablomastodon » 11 Apr 2019, 08:13

The bundle feature is not compatible with Stage Classic.

bless, pablo
bun fyah weh fyah fi bun
pablomastodon
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Wave

Postby maxpiano » 11 Apr 2019, 08:40

pablomastodon wrote:The bundle feature is not compatible with Stage Classic.

bless, pablo

Which makes quite sense, as the Bundle feature was originally born to combine Programs with their Samples (and Classic/Ex can't use samples), but then I can't see how it worked in the previous version, as the OP is saying.

Actually that feature is also useful to bundle Programs together, withouth samples so also for Classic/Ex.
Last edited by maxpiano on 11 Apr 2019, 08:42, edited 2 times in total.
maxpiano
Patch Creator

Postby Paji » 12 Apr 2019, 08:22

The Bundle Down and Bundle Upload functions worked wery well in my previouns NSM version 6.26. I used this function mainly to upload compleate prepared setlists to my NS.

I am little bit shocked that these important function do not work in actual version of Nord Sound Manager ver 7.42.

Do you have any tip how to solve this seriouse problem. I can go back to my previsouse NSM ver 6.26, but it is step back.

Thnx
Paji

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage Classic
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Lead 3

Postby maxpiano » 12 Apr 2019, 08:55

Paji wrote:The Bundle Down and Bundle Upload functions worked wery well in my previouns NSM version 6.26. I used this function mainly to upload compleate prepared setlists to my NS.

I am little bit shocked that these important function do not work in actual version of Nord Sound Manager ver 7.42.

Do you have any tip how to solve this seriouse problem. I can go back to my previsouse NSM ver 6.26, but it is step back.

Thnx

No tip but I suggest to write to Nord support (via the form on their website) and highlight the issue, if it use to work then it could be a bug.
Till then just go back to the previous version, btw you have no actual advantage to use the latest version on a NS/Classic EX as the new features have been added primarily to support the most recent models (see NSM release history https://www.nordkeyboards.com/software- ... te-history, last fix regarding the Classic was done in 7.06 but if 6.26 worked well for you... ;-) )
Last edited by maxpiano on 12 Apr 2019, 08:56, edited 2 times in total.
maxpiano
Patch Creator

Return to General Nord Forum