Share your Programs/Patches for the Nord Electro Series (Nord Electro, NE2, NE3, NE4, NE5 D/HP/SW versions)
Forum rules
Share your Programs/Patches for the Nord Electro Series : NE, NE2, NE3, NE4, NE5.
When creating a new topic, it's good to add a prefix in you title that mention one of these Electro version,
e.g., [NE4]: Program for Van Halen - Jump

Hohner Electra Piano sample for Electro 6?

Postby pongkong » 29 Mar 2019, 21:53

Hi,

I'm looking for a Hohner Electra Piano sample for my Electro 6D 73. It's one of my favorite EP sounds (e.g., Misty Mountain Hop by Led Zep). I don't think Nord has made one of those available yet. Any idea if they plan on making one available soon? (Does Nord read these boards?) Is there a currently available sample on my Electro that sounds close (I've been checking but no luck yet)?

There are a couple of Electra Piano samples available from third parties (Electrix and Big Fish Audio), but I don't want to have to bring a laptop to gigs and would prefer one from Nord. In the meantime, is there a way to take the samples from the Electrix, for example, and "sample those samples" and get them onto my Nord?

Thanks for any info on this.
pongkong

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 6

Hohner Electra Piano sample for Electro 6?

Sponsor

Re: Hohner Electra Piano sample for Electro 6?

Postby maxpiano » 29 Mar 2019, 22:05

https://www.nordkeyboards.com/sound-lib ... ectra-368x

Even if it is .nsmp V1 the Nord Sound Manager should automatically convert and load it into NE6 (as a Synth sample, of course)
Last edited by maxpiano on 30 Mar 2019, 11:07, edited 1 time in total.
maxpiano
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Return to Nord Electro Programs