General Discussion of the Nord Stage (EX), Nord Stage 2 (EX), Nord Stage 3, and Nord Stage 4 Synths, FAQ, Troubleshooting etc.

Nord Music Stand for holding Elektron Digitakt?

Postby cupachump » 13 Mar 2019, 18:09

Hi all,

I'm finding that the Elektron Digitakt is the perfect sequencer for my Nord Stage 3, and I want to incorporate it into my live setup. The best solution for me would be to put it on something similar to the Nord Music Stand, but I would prefer it to be at a flatter angle for aesthetic reasons.

I'm therefore considering buying a Nord Music Stand, and bending the metal rods through something like 45 degrees to achieve the angle I want. I wouldn't be applying a huge amount of force to the Digitakt, but I'm wondering if this might not be robust enough?

Can anyone comment on the build quality of the Nord Music Stand? Plan B would be to make a supporting platform out of wood...
cupachump

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Electro 3

Nord Music Stand for holding Elektron Digitakt?

Sponsor

Re: Nord Music Stand for holding Elektron Digitakt?

Postby Quai34 » 14 Mar 2019, 09:04

A guy in the forum did a custom stand using the plastic part with the whole to support his stand by he also added a sort of bar going from the stand to the bottom of the stage in order to release the stress on the plastic parts....I was not able to find the post maybe, customed stand for stage 2 ?
Stage 2/C2/NL2X+TC Pedals, 2XMatrix, EMU P2K, TX802, DSI P8/Tetra+H9, P12+TC HoF, D50+PG1000, XV5080,AX keytar, Streichfett, Drumbrute.Ibanez SR1200 & 2605 basses, Artstar AS153,G&L L2000,Legacy HSS,Asat Blueboys,Asat Deluxe Savanna.genelec 8040A.
Quai34

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Lead 1/2/2x

Return to Nord Stage Forum