Share your complete Nord Stage 3 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

Hammond B3 - Enhanced Key Click - Drawbars on MW

Postby WannitBBBad » 28 Feb 2019, 05:04

Below is a simple program for those of you who want the typical B3 key click to be set at "normal" but would like to have it stand out more in a song or two, or stand out a lot with a Keith Emerson solo. This uses the Synth to emulate the key click for when the note is played. The Synth and B3 levels are morphed to the Control Pedal. As the Leslie modifies the B3 key click, I used Chorus on the Synth key click so it's not the exact same sound for every note played. If you want it even closer, you can load the key click Synth in Slot B and route it through the Leslie too. I use the Amp/EQ to increase the key click volume (midrange works well) but the synth level set for the morph can be reassigned to your taste too. This is my default B3 with the drawbars morphed to the Mod Wheel for a bit of performance flexibility. Take care.
B3 Key Click W.ns3f
Stage 3 Program - Hammond B3 with Drawbars on Mod Wheel and Synth set for enhanced key click.
(592 Bytes) Downloaded 762 times

Programs, MP3 examples, and links to many others
nord-stage-3-programs-ns3p-ns3pb-files-f32/for-those-new-to-programming-t15748.html
Attachments
B3 Key Click.mp3
MP3 example of Stage 3 Program "B3 Key Click W"
(142.98 KiB) Downloaded 7225 times
Last edited by WannitBBBad on 05 Mar 2019, 15:50, edited 4 times in total.
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...

The author WannitBBBad was thanked by 6 members, including:
fbachmanndustin58MaxxfieldninyureSchorschMichldigital
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Hammond B3 - Enhanced Key Click - Drawbars on MW

Sponsor

Re: Hammond B3 - Enhanced Key Click - Drawbars on MW

Postby davieh » 05 Mar 2019, 13:34

Hi. I've downloaded your programme however when i drop it into the programme bank on NS3, I get a prompt telling me file not supported. Am i doing something wrong ?
davieh

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Postby maxpiano » 05 Mar 2019, 13:49

davieh wrote:Hi. I've downloaded your programme however when i drop it into the programme bank on NS3, I get a prompt telling me file not supported. Am i doing something wrong ?

.ns3f is a NS3 Synth file, not a Program, you need to load it using Synth tab of Nord Sound Manager
maxpiano
Patch Creator

Postby davieh » 05 Mar 2019, 13:52

Superb, thanks
davieh

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Postby Nordmutt2 » 06 Mar 2019, 06:01

.ns3f is a Program file.

However, when I installed your 'program', there was not much organ volume. When I use the Wheel and Pedal, the drawbars came in thus increasing voluming.
Either way, I appreciated the 'click' in the synth section and made my own Organ program.

Thanks
Nordmutt2

Postby maxpiano » 06 Mar 2019, 09:35

Nordmutt2 wrote:.ns3f is a Program file.

However, when I installed your 'program', there was not much organ volume. When I use the Wheel and Pedal, the drawbars came in thus increasing voluming.
Either way, I appreciated the 'click' in the synth section and made my own Organ program.

Thanks

Whoops... you're right, I probably misread it :oops: (Synth programs should end with an "s", but so... shouldn't it be .ns3p? :roll: )
Last edited by maxpiano on 06 Mar 2019, 09:37, edited 2 times in total.
maxpiano
Patch Creator

Postby WannitBBBad » 07 Mar 2019, 13:55

Nordmutt2 wrote:...However, when I installed your 'program', there was not much organ volume. When I use the Wheel and Pedal, the drawbars came in thus increasing voluming.
Thanks

That's interesting, I think you might have come across the same issue I had where the position of the control pedal wasn't being recognized by the B3 sometimes until the control pedal was moved. I posted it as a possible OS issue in the Stage forum at
nord-stage-forum-f3/new-os-2-10-bug-init-control-pedal-setting-on-organ-t17267.html - Thanks.
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Return to Nord Stage 3 Programs (*.ns3p files)