This is the right place if your topic concerns different Nord Keyboards, you are not sure which one is the right one for you, etc.

Re: Namm 2019 - no new sound generating device

Postby romelio » 02 Feb 2019, 18:33

I still expect from Nord:

A Nord "C3" (replacing the C2D), with Nord Electro 6 functionality, at least.

Or controllers in the style of Hammond XK lower, but in the colors, sizes and keys in the right amount for each model.

The Nord speakers are ugly. But I still hope that some company will produce a good specific speaker for stereo keyboards. I already had the Roland KC880 and SA1000, I did not like it.
romelio

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 6
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord C2D

Sponsor

Postby aureliopenna » 08 Feb 2019, 15:02

analogika wrote:Honestly, I can understand wanting to see new gear.

But I'm of the opinion that their team, between having really pushed the Stage 3 with its filters and squashing various bugs, and the chore of adding .npno v6 support to older machines, I really prefer to have their extremely limited development resources NOT stretched to prepping yet another machine for release just yet.

I feel exactly the same here. They eigther release a new acoustic grand this year. They are really interested to clean up some "messes" on NS3 before start another anything.
About the monitor, it's not from Clavia at all, it's a partnership between Audiopro and them, so I could guess that Audiopro has done all the heavy jog and Clavia just did they tests until work the way they like it enough to release. Just guess...
aureliopenna

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Previous

Return to General Nord Forum