General Discussion of the Nord Stage (EX), Nord Stage 2 (EX), Nord Stage 3, and Nord Stage 4 Synths, FAQ, Troubleshooting etc.

Live Mode drawbars not working

Postby bernardg » 15 Jan 2019, 14:12

on my Stage 3 compact - with manual drawbars - When I use live mode 1 on the on the A panel - I want to have a nice Hammond bass sound, so want the drawbars set at 808000000 - but they will not go quieter than 808665540. - all the other live modes, 2,3,4 and 5 work fine. Anyone else had this problem? Have a solution? I've installed latest software but that makes no difference. In the meantime, I await a reply from Nord's tech support people.
Cheers. Bernard.
bernardg

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Live Mode drawbars not working

Sponsor

Re: Live Mode drawbars not working

Postby maxpiano » 15 Jan 2019, 15:27

Live is not a "mode" but just a special type of Program that saves the changes on the fly while you do them, have you checked that there is no Morph associated to the drawbars on that Live 1 (from MW or CTRL Ped)? Try to reset all Morphs, as a test.
maxpiano
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Postby analogika » 15 Jan 2019, 22:01

As mentioned, the Live Programs are just like regular programs, except whatever changes you make as you play are automatically saved for you to return to seamlessly at any time.

If you want to switch to the live drawbar settings, you use the "LIVE" button to the left of the drawbars, below the Octave Shift buttons.
The Nord giveth; the Nord taketh away…
"The Angels of Libra are in the European vanguard of the [retro soul] movement“ (Bill Buckley, Soul and Jazz and Funk)
The Drawbars — off jazz organ trio
analogika

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 2

Postby bernardg » 16 Jan 2019, 01:23

maxpiano. thank you so much. i did indeed have a morph associated. and thanks to analogika too. i now understand the presents and the live drawbar . onwards and upwards. B
bernardg

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5

Return to Nord Stage Forum