Comments, suggestions, questions about this forum? Post it here! Also for test purposes or Off-Topic discussions.

New year, new team!

Postby Johannes » 05 Jan 2012, 18:17

Dear all:

Like everyone, we the team here took the new year to reconsider what we want for the future etc. After soon four years of existence, the forum has grown considerably and matured (I hope). While I am very happy about this development, it including led to more work and issues to deal with.

So today I want to thank our Moderators toro.larsson and Cbas for all the time spent on helping the felllow members here to get the best out of their keyboards and to this community in general! I very much remember the first months and great support both of them offered as moderators. Without it, we wouldn't be where we are today and I am very grateful for their engagement and devotion (both still being in the top five of all time posters!) ! :thanks:
But it takes lot of time and after already several weeks of having other priorities, they decided it would be best to step down as moderators for the time being. Life can change very fast so who knows if they come back?! - But as regular Moderators or "Former Team Members", they are very valued members of this community, so all the best for both of you!

As for the team of this website, I am very happy that I could win two new Moderators to join us to keep pace with the growth and continued interest.
So I am very honoured that fellow members bdodds and frantzkb accepted to become new Moderators! :thanks:

Together with Hanon_CTS (Thanks for all the time and effort!!) and myself we will try to maintain clean and well organized forum with a positive spirit and friendly atmosphere.

So thank you very much to all (current and future) team members for their devotion without this community would not be possible!!

Happy new year 2012!! (the last one for 2012, I promise ;-) )

Cheers!!
Johannes

On a side note, I just doubled the RAM limits and maximum SQL connections so the forum hopefully should be faster again and future proof.
Last edited by Johannes on 31 Jul 2012, 12:22, edited 2 times in total.

The author Johannes was thanked by 6 members, including:
NordfantomzijhwaterchevereDJKeysiaorana
Johannes
Administrator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Other Brand

New year, new team!

Sponsor

Re: New year, new team!

Postby DJKeys » 05 Jan 2012, 19:10

You guys all do a fantastic job on this forum. It is one of the most informative of all to which I subscribe, and I really appreciate the knowledge and civility that exists on this board.

Here's to a great 2012!

-dj
Last edited by DJKeys on 31 Jul 2012, 12:22, edited 2 times in total.

Nord Stage 3
Nord Wave 2
Yamaha U3
iMac i7 13.5.2
Studio One 5.5.2
Nektar T4
Drawmer DL 241
Focusrite ISA Two
Focusrite Clarett 8 Pre

The author DJKeys was thanked by:
Johannes
DJKeys
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Wave 2

Postby bdodds » 05 Jan 2012, 23:41

Thanks, Johannes,

I will endeavor to maintain the high standard set by the admin and mods thus far. I'm a bit less omnipresent than Hanon, but I'll try to take as much of the load on as possible! :)
Last edited by bdodds on 31 Jul 2012, 12:22, edited 2 times in total.
clavia ddrum4
nord lead rack 2
nord electro 73 (sold!)
nord stage classic 88 (sold!)
nord electro 3 73 (sold!)
nord stage 2 compact
bdodds
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 2

Postby Frantz » 06 Jan 2012, 23:14

+1

;)
Last edited by Frantz on 31 Jul 2012, 12:22, edited 2 times in total.
http://displaychord.arfntz.fr
A mobile app to display chord names while you play, using midi / bluetooth connection.
Frantz
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5

Return to Off Topic / About this Forum