Share your complete Nord Stage 3 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

Re: stage 3 rhodes program

Postby ElBajista » 01 Jan 2019, 18:44

I wasn't pleased with the rhodes sound as well (I've just changed from the Korg SV1 to the Nord community). Now I'm quite happy with my programm.
I've splitted the Keyboard so I could add more distortion to the lower end. It still need a bit of finetuning for de KBD action and the Tremolo. Hope this helps.
Attachments
S Rhodes.ns3f
S Rhodes Nefertiti splitted
(592 Bytes) Downloaded 281 times
Last edited by ElBajista on 01 Jan 2019, 20:47, edited 1 time in total.

The author ElBajista was thanked by 2 members, including:
daniel70mobil
ElBajista

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Sponsor

Postby Esebede » 10 Jan 2019, 06:32

kirbyjwilson wrote:Here is my Rhodes program. It sounds killer and cuts through the mix. Enjoy!

Nice sound! Thanks! :clap:
Esebede

Postby daniel70 » 11 Jan 2019, 18:15

ElBajista wrote:I wasn't pleased with the rhodes sound as well (I've just changed from the Korg SV1 to the Nord community). Now I'm quite happy with my programm.
I've splitted the Keyboard so I could add more distortion to the lower end. It still need a bit of finetuning for de KBD action and the Tremolo. Hope this helps.

Good Programm and good idea to detune it a little bit! Try it with the new Dyno1-Filter on both Zones and keyboard touch on 2 or 3 to get the "bark" easier.

The author daniel70 was thanked by:
ElBajista
daniel70

Postby Tomasz » 17 Nov 2020, 13:59

Hey guys! Care to post what samples you've used and all the numbers for EQ and the effects? (You can use shift+knob to see the current value.) Owner of a 2EX here... :oops:
Tomasz

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2 EX

Postby cookie » 18 Nov 2020, 00:29

Tomasz wrote:Hey guys! Care to post what samples you've used and all the numbers for EQ and the effects? (You can use shift+knob to see the current value.) Owner of a 2EX here... :oops:

Or use the amazing application that deciphers the NS3 program files !
https://ns3-program-viewer.herokuapp.com/

This is exactly what it's meant to be : help for NS2 users who want to replicate NS3 programs... and soon the other way around !

Feedback appreciated !

Fred
cookie
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Postby Slide » 24 Dec 2020, 23:17

kirbyjwilson wrote:If anyone has a modification / improvement to my Rhodes program, please post it, thanks!

Wow, great program, kirbyjwilson. I did a mod to suit my personal taste/playing style: Drive reduced from 4.0 to ~1.8-2.0, Layer Detune at 1, and less Vibe effect (reduced from 10 to 3) I won't call these improvements, because sounds are whatever works.
A couple of elements that I really appreciate in your program:
1) When using a control pedal for Wah, the intensity effect can be varied, by the placement of the Mod Wheel, from slight to all the way (for full Wah).
2) As with any Wah effect, set the Mod Wheel all the way up, and set the Control Pedal at any position for the desired amount of upper mid boost.
Slide

Previous

Return to Nord Stage 3 Programs (*.ns3p files)