Share your complete Nord Stage 3 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

Bruce Springsteen e-street band

Postby charomusic » 30 Dec 2018, 11:46

Hello I am new on this forum. I recently became a happy owner of a Nord stage 3 compact. I now find out that the sounds and programs of the NS2 can not be used on the NS3. Can someone help me with the sounds and programs for the Bruce Springsteen repertoire? :thanks:
charomusic

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Bruce Springsteen e-street band

Sponsor

Re: Bruce Springsteen e-street band

Postby analogika » 30 Dec 2018, 11:55

Basic Hammond organ and piano will get you through 95%. What is your question?
The Nord giveth; the Nord taketh away…
"The Angels of Libra are in the European vanguard of the [retro soul] movement“ (Bill Buckley, Soul and Jazz and Funk)
The Drawbars — off jazz organ trio
analogika

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Postby charomusic » 30 Dec 2018, 12:24

hay Analogika, thanks for responding,

for instance

i'm on fire
born to the USA
Dancing in the dark
the Vox sound of Glory days
Last edited by charomusic on 30 Dec 2018, 12:25, edited 1 time in total.
charomusic

Postby WannitBBBad » 30 Dec 2018, 16:54

charomusic wrote:Hello I am new on this forum. I recently became a happy owner of a Nord stage 3 compact. I now find out that the sounds and programs of the NS2 can not be used on the NS3. Can someone help me with the sounds and programs for the Bruce Springsteen repertoire? :thanks:

Hello, you'll find programs for "Glory Days" and "Dancing in the Dark" at nord-stage-3-programs-ns3p-ns3pb-files-f32/classic-rock-and-other-programs-set-2-t15723.html, and a program for "Born To Run" at nord-stage-3-programs-ns3p-ns3pb-files-f32/classic-rock-and-other-programs-set-3-t15745.html. My "Utility" program also posted there may work out well for other Springsteen songs; it includes piano, strings, and a Hammond organ with the "drawbars" morphed to the Mod Wheel - I use that program and variations of it quite a bit. If you don't have a control pedal, I'd suggest getting one because the "morph" function opens up the programming flexibility in performance quite a bit.

For getting a start on your new Stage 3, you might find some helpful programs at nord-stage-3-programs-ns3p-ns3pb-files-f32/for-those-new-to-programming-t15748.html that includes links to those above and many others. For any other programs you are looking for, I'd suggest checking the Stage 3 program forum using the search function - it works well when using a single keyword, but try variations too because the word has to be an exact match - for example, "Dancin" will not find anything but "Dancing" will bring up your post and mine. Good luck, take care.
Last edited by WannitBBBad on 31 Dec 2018, 01:17, edited 5 times in total.
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...

The author WannitBBBad was thanked by:
analogika
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Postby charomusic » 31 Dec 2018, 15:55

thank you so much WannitBBBad, it helped me tremendously
charomusic

Postby MvanD » 31 Dec 2018, 20:40

I made a sample for Dancing in the Dark. The Nord Sound Manager will convert it to a sample for Stage 3.
It is in this post: nord-user-samples-nsmp-samples-f14/nsmp-s-i-ve-made-t10840.html
MvanD
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Electro 5

Return to Nord Stage 3 Programs (*.ns3p files)