This is the right place if your topic concerns different Nord Keyboards, you are not sure which one is the right one for you, etc.

Re: Nord Uneven things..

Postby baekgaard » 27 Mar 2018, 20:35

analogika wrote:I'm more than happy with all the other advancements — the board is pretty near perfect for my needs and preferences now — but the drawbars were the justification.

Sounds like a perfect justification to me -- whatever it takes to upgrade is a perfect justification ;) :)
baekgaard

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 6
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Sponsor

Postby twofarmers » 19 Dec 2018, 03:22

Very late to the conversation, but I had a minor issue with a new NE6 73HP. One key sounded like there was a gap between the plastic on the key surface and the underlying wooden key. This resulted in a "clack" sound when playing the keyboard at home. You would not notice it playing live, but for home use it was most irritating. A major reason for the move from the Yamaha MOXF8 was the feel, and sound, of the keybed. It played like a toy. I am thrilled with the Nord and the Fatar keybed. I probably would not have taken issue with this if it was a used keyboard, but since this NE was within the 45 day return period from Guitar Center, it has been replaced and I am waiting for the new keyboard to arrive. Anybody familiar with this minor issue? Thanks...tony
Last edited by twofarmers on 19 Dec 2018, 18:35, edited 1 time in total.
twofarmers

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 6

Previous

Return to General Nord Forum