Share your complete Nord Stage 3 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

Muse Starlight Programm Done!

Postby Ivan Jochner » 25 Aug 2018, 16:14

Here is some work done for Muse "Starlight " No samples needed.

TEMPO - 122BPM OF ORIGINAL SONG ( 244BPM - ARPEGGIO)

In the both panels A/B SYNTH section just activate Synth On/Off in order to get Arpeggio working, FIDDLING LIVE WITH FILTERS POSSIBLE AS WELL!

in first Verse of the song U can use Synth Arrpeggio Panel A, and in Chorus Synth arpeggio B.

Both arpeggio synths working only for the right hand , just mind the left hand without overlapping to the synth section!
Ivan
Attachments
MUSE STARLIGHT mp 3.mp3
(1.87 MiB) Downloaded 5240 times
MUSE STARLIGHT.ns3f
(574 Bytes) Downloaded 645 times
Patchmaker
Nord Stage 3 Compact /Yamaha Motif XS 7
Yamaha MODX 7 / (past gear) Roland Integra

The author Ivan Jochner was thanked by 7 members, including:
KeyBardAlaskanulumobilflorenceHendrik-BBerretjeWannitBBBad
Ivan Jochner
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Other Brand

Muse Starlight Programm Done!

Sponsor

Re: Muse Starlight Programm Done!

Postby Ivan Jochner » 25 Aug 2018, 16:21

P/S

I must admit Nord Arpeggiator has weak points
1) - No precise knob for Arpeggiator to set UNEVEN BPM like -111, 115 etc, it skips to 112-116.

Manual tells me somthing about "Master Clock setting" -pain in the neck.... Reported to Clavia... for improvements.
2) Very basic arpeggiator - so sad so bad...
Patchmaker
Ivan Jochner
Patch Creator

Postby Bigrounours » 09 Oct 2018, 11:06

Hello,

I'm a new user of Nord Electro 6 HP. I'm wondering what sounds you use in Nord Library to play Starlight ?
No program for me, I will play it. I'm just looking for sound types.

Thank you for your answers
Last edited by Bigrounours on 09 Oct 2018, 11:06, edited 1 time in total.
Bigrounours

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 6

Postby Ivan Jochner » 09 Oct 2018, 11:50

Bigrounours wrote:Hello,

I'm a new user of Nord Electro 6 HP. I'm wondering what sounds you use in Nord Library

I am not right at my Nord, but i am recalling i was using 2 Grand pianos (the 2 d octave above), with bright EQ in order to play 2 octaves with one hand, plus some Rhodeses with bell like sound.

On the Synth section i was using Sine wave with arpeggiator .
Last edited by Ivan Jochner on 09 Oct 2018, 11:50, edited 1 time in total.
Patchmaker
Ivan Jochner
Patch Creator

Postby Leo276 » 09 Sep 2020, 21:46

Bonjour Ivan Jochner,

J'ai acheté il y a peu un NS3. Je cherchais un son pour Starlight et je dois dire que je trouve votre son très bien! Bravo!
Nous reprenons ce morceau avec mon groupe de musique. Je le jouais habituellement a la guitare mais recensement j'ai décidé il y a peu de me mettre au clavier. Est ce que par hasard vous auriez une video pour voir comment vous faites pour le faire sonner aussi bien. Je suis un peu perdu avec les changements et l'arpergiator...

Si par la même occasion vous aviez un son pour l'arpegiator d'uprising je suis preneur.

Merci en tous cas pour votre partage de son
Leo276

Postby Nord at Night » 09 Sep 2020, 22:06

Thinking that you play so well that you do not need an arpeggiator, better that You play the arpeggio.
Nord at Night

Postby Leo276 » 09 Sep 2020, 22:10

Je ne joue pas bien, je débute :)
Leo276

Postby FZiegler » 09 Sep 2020, 22:44

Hi Leo276,

this is an English-only forum, so would you write please in English or use a translation service (translate.google.com or www.deepl.com/translator) to participate.

Ivan, Leo likes your sound a lot but asks if there is - by chance - a video to learn how to use the arpeggiator in that song. "un son pour l'arpegiator d'uprising" - I don't know what he means by that.

Leo, I would say: Read the manual about the arpeggiator - it's no big miracle to understand how it works. Or view the videos from Mark at My keys to music about the Stage 3 synth (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... M_lKDI6ucq) - part 6 (alas, there are 5 parts before that will make your ears resonate because of so much information).
Stage 3 Compact (Rev.B 2.1 - OS 2.60) - Kawai VPC1 / Yamaha CP33 - Hall of Fame & NeoVent2 - Behringer Flow-8 - K&M stands 18820+18811 / 18953+18952 - Samsung tablet with MobileSheetsPro & AirTurn Duo200 - QSC K8.2s / Fischer InEars
FZiegler
Donator

Postby Leo276 » 10 Sep 2020, 22:21

Hi FZiegler,

Thank you for your answers and the link. I try to write english :). I understand how the arpegiator work, but I am beginner with a keyboard, and I have some difficulties to create a good sound. I like the Ivan Jochner sound for starlight. When I listen the mp3 attached to this post. I ask me : You turn ON the synth section in panel A for have the fisrt arpergiator sound, but how do you do for have the second arpeggiator sound? The transition? You turn OFF arpeggiator in panel A and turn ON arpeggiator panel B, is it possible with one touch? You do this with the pedal control?

My second question is about the song "uprinsing". Have you a correct sound for the arpeggiator?

I'm sorry for my english, and my basic question. I feel like I bought a fighter plane with the north stage 3, and I can barely ride a bike without small wheels ;)

Best regards
Leo276

Postby Schorsch » 10 Sep 2020, 22:49

Leo276 wrote:I ask me : You turn ON the synth section in panel A for have the fisrt arpergiator sound, but how do you do for have the second arpeggiator sound? The transition? You turn OFF arpeggiator in panel A and turn ON arpeggiator panel B, is it possible with one touch? You do this with the pedal control?

Hi Leo,

you switch between panel A and panel B by pressing the A or B button, and then switch the synth on to get the arpeggiator, so this means two buttons to touch, not just one touch. You cannot switch panels by using a pedal.

And no need to say sorry for these question, that’s why we are here - and all of us had been beginners at some point of time ;)
Last edited by Schorsch on 10 Sep 2020, 22:50, edited 1 time in total.
Regards Schorsch

Want to convert programs between NS2 and NS3?
Check this awesome website to visually view NS2/3 programs and re-create them on the other instrument!

Gear: NS3C, NS3 88, KeyLargo, Vent II ..
Schorsch
Donator

Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Stage 3

Next

Return to Nord Stage 3 Programs (*.ns3p files)