Everything about the Nord Electro 2, Electro 3, Electro 4, Electro 5, and Nord Electro 6.

electro 6d- can't select EQ source

Postby jimmymio » 29 Aug 2018, 08:44

Just got this today and excuse me if I'm overlooking something but..... the Equalizer source button seems to have no effect.
Some presets seem to be programmed to include EQ and with these the Source LED is lit up and the EQ knobs are working. Pushing the source button has no effect.
Other presets seem to be programmed without EQ- no LED is lit and pressing the source button has no effect and I can't EQ the sound. I can however see the results of the knob turns in the display but they have no effect on the sound.
What am I missing here?
jimmymio

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 6

electro 6d- can't select EQ source

Sponsor

Re: electro 6d- can't select EQ source

Postby jimmymio » 29 Aug 2018, 20:25

Pablo at Nord support confirmed that the button is defective. Bummer!
jimmymio

Re: electro 6d- can't select EQ source

Postby Boogie23 » 28 Sep 2018, 00:20

jimmymio wrote:Just got this today and excuse me if I'm overlooking something but..... the Equalizer source button seems to have no effect.
Some presets seem to be programmed to include EQ and with these the Source LED is lit up and the EQ knobs are working. Pushing the source button has no effect.
Other presets seem to be programmed without EQ- no LED is lit and pressing the source button has no effect and I can't EQ the sound. I can however see the results of the knob turns in the display but they have no effect on the sound.
What am I missing here?
jimmymio wrote:Just got this today and excuse me if I'm overlooking something but..... the Equalizer source button seems to have no effect.
What am I missing here?

Have you tried holding on shift and than press the source button ?
Boogie23

Return to Nord Electro Forum