Share your complete Nord Stage 2 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

Pedal Steel Patches - free to a good home

Postby WannitBBBad » 08 Jul 2018, 16:24

I just purchased a Nord Stage 3, so taking a little time to post some more programs from my Stage 2 EX that you might have fun with. Note that most of my programs use the control pedal morph even if only to bring instruments in and out of a mix, and the global vibrato speed needs to set for the type of playing as well.

Pure Prairie League's "Two Lane Highway" with Wurlitzer and Pedal Steel. The MP3 is a live version with our other keyboard player on Rhodes and then me coming in on the pedal steel:
PPL 2 Lane Hwy W.ns2p
Pedal Steel and Wurlitzer piano for Pure Prairie League's "Two Lane Highway" by WannitBBBad
(547 Bytes) Downloaded 44 times

Sorry I don't have a MP3 for this one that has Banjo left of the split and Pedal Steel on the right. This program uses wave 54 for the pedal steel sound, but you can also try piano, guitar, and clavinet samples depending upon the sound you're looking for.
Pedal Steel W.ns2p
Banjo on the left and Pedal Steel on the right by WannitBBBad
(547 Bytes) Downloaded 43 times

I'll revise this post as needed based on questions, so feel free to comment.
Take care.
Attachments
TwoLaneHighway_W.mp3
Live version of Nord Pedal Steel for Pure Prairie League's "Two Lane Highway"
(729.14 KiB) Downloaded 506 times
Last edited by WannitBBBad on 08 Jul 2018, 19:40, edited 1 time in total.
Nord Stage 3 / SC Prophet T8 / Hammond B3 w 122 Leslie / Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX,2 / SC Prophet 5 / SC Prophet 10 / Yamaha DX7IIFD w E! / Yamaha EX5 / Minimoog / Yamaha CP60 / D6 Clavinet / Fender Rhodes / Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50

The author WannitBBBad was thanked by:
pablomastodon
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Pedal Steel Patches - free to a good home

Sponsor

Re: Pedal Steel Patches - free to a good home

Postby bwood150 » 13 Nov 2018, 08:48

WannitBBBad...I seriously would love a good pedal steel like this one for my Nord Stage 3. Have you been able to create a new one and if so could you post please?
bwood150

Re: Pedal Steel Patches - free to a good home

Postby WannitBBBad » 16 Nov 2018, 05:57

Hello, I have those and quite a few other programs posted for the Stage 3 at nord-stage-3-programs-ns3p-ns3pb-files-f32/classic-rock-and-other-programs-set-3-t15745.html. Take care
Last edited by WannitBBBad on 16 Nov 2018, 05:59, edited 2 times in total.
Nord Stage 3 / SC Prophet T8 / Hammond B3 w 122 Leslie / Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX,2 / SC Prophet 5 / SC Prophet 10 / Yamaha DX7IIFD w E! / Yamaha EX5 / Minimoog / Yamaha CP60 / D6 Clavinet / Fender Rhodes / Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50

The author WannitBBBad was thanked by:
pablomastodon
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Return to Nord Stage 2 Programs (*.ns2p/*.ns2pb files)