Share your complete Nord Stage 2 programs/patches including sample sets (nsmp files) used, including mp3 previews.
Forum rules
How to get the MP3-Player:
Upload a MP3 file where you play some notes using your sample.
Click the "PLACE INLINE" button after uploading the MP3 sample in order to automatically create a Flash MP3 player in your post!
Also check the Forum Rules, in particular rule #6 about the sharing of programs and samples.

James Taylor - Every Day - free to a good home

Postby WannitBBBad » 30 Jun 2018, 22:07

I just purchased a Nord Stage 3, so taking a little time to post some more programs from my Stage 2 EX that you might have fun with. Note that most of my programs use the control pedal morph even if only to bring instruments in and out of a mix. You may need some additional samples for some of the programs.

The memory locations in my Nord Stage 2 EX for the samples used in the program are:
Slot A - none
Slot B - 187 - "SynthPad2__CL stereo 2.0"

It doesn't matter which sample memory locations you store new samples in your Nord Stage 2, just make sure that after you load a program, that you point the Slot A and/or Slot B Synth to the correct sample in your system. For example, if you load "SynthPad2__CL stereo 2.0" into your sample location 140 (187 in mine), then you just need to point Slot B to 140 rather than 187. I'll revise this post as needed based on questions, so feel free to comment.
Take care.

JTEveryday MK1 W.ns2p
Program - James Taylor - Every Day by WannitBBBad
(547 Bytes) Downloaded 176 times
SynthPad2__CL stereo 2.0.nsmp
Sample - SynthPad2
(1.58 MiB) Downloaded 231 times

LINK "Stage 2 - For Those New To Programming" --> nord-stage-2-programs-ns2p-ns2pb-files-f15/stage-2-for-those-new-to-programming-t16863.html
Attachments
JTEveryday MK1 W - James Taylor - Every Day.mp3
MP3 sample - James Taylor - Every Day
(452.97 KiB) Downloaded 1332 times
Last edited by WannitBBBad on 28 Dec 2018, 20:18, edited 1 time in total.
Nord Stage 3 | SC Prophet T8 | Korg X50... In the past: Nord Stage EX, 2, 2EX | SC Prophet 5, 10 | MiniMoog | Hammond B3 & 122 Leslie | Yamaha DX7IIFD, EX5, CP60 | Hohner D6 | Fender Rhodes | Roland S-50, D-50, XP-50...

The author WannitBBBad was thanked by 2 members, including:
MEL868Schorsch
WannitBBBad
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

James Taylor - Every Day - free to a good home

Sponsor

Re: James Taylor - Every Day - free to a good home

Postby MEL868 » 01 Jul 2018, 05:57

Great sample for me to try. Thanks so much for sharing this and providing sample of the sounds! I really appreciate it, and I’ve come a log way from help like this, my Nord and bits and pieces from this site are to credit. One has to start somewhere and it’s posts like this that really make my Nord shine. Makes me sound great! Very soon I need to make the leap to Sample Editor and I need to call someone like Pablo, to walk me through importing a whistle sound. I tried it, got the .wav file, but unsuccessful trying to assign it and get good sample sound from it.

Anywho, thank you, again! Peace
:keyboard: MEL868
Nord Stage 3 Compact
NS3 SW73

The author MEL868 was thanked by:
WannitBBBad
MEL868
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Other Brand

Re: James Taylor - Every Day - free to a good home

Postby hydro2 » 04 Jul 2018, 00:16

Nice job, that is a sweet patch.

The author hydro2 was thanked by:
WannitBBBad
hydro2

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2 EX

Return to Nord Stage 2 Programs (*.ns2p files)