Everything about the Nord Electro 2, Electro 3, Electro 4, Electro 5, and Nord Electro 6.

Nord Electro 6 programs

Postby PetEloy » 23 Jun 2018, 11:31

Hello. I'm new here and just bought my first Nord. I'm used to play with Yamaha' Motif, and I'm confused with the organization of the programs in this Nord. There's tutorials for the Electro5, but I can't find them for Electro6, and the systems are a bit different. Anyone knows about some good tutorial (the manual is not a great helper)? I wanted to know how to move quickly, for instance, from a piano sound to an organ or a sample when you're playing a song. Or how to organize a "set list", song by song.
PetEloy

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 6

Nord Electro 6 programs

Sponsor

Re: Nord Electro 6 programs

Postby anotherscott » 23 Jun 2018, 20:48

I think the short version is, create a Page that has copies of the (up to) 4 Programs you want to be able to quick-switch among for a particular song (let's say piano, organ, strings, clav). Rename the first of those four sounds so that the name of the Program includes the name of the song. Now you can Locate the song by navigating through Pages (with the Page buttons), and you can re-order your songs (pages) for set lists by using the Organize mode.

This thread might also help: nord-electro-forum-f9/setlist-in-the-ne-6-t15654.html
Last edited by anotherscott on 23 Jun 2018, 20:49, edited 1 time in total.

The author anotherscott was thanked by:
PetEloy
anotherscott

Re: Nord Electro 6 programs

Postby PetEloy » 24 Jun 2018, 14:22

Thank you so much anoherscott. I think I got this now. :)
PetEloy

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 6

Return to Nord Electro Forum