This is the right place if your topic concerns different Nord Keyboards, you are not sure which one is the right one for you, etc.

Key lock for Nord Stage 3

Postby jochemmol » 23 Jun 2018, 20:58

I'm going to play in a few weeks and my Nord Stage is staying on stage so it is possible to steal him.

I was curious if there was a possibility to lock a lock on my keyboard to prevent someone from stealing it?
jochemmol

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Key lock for Nord Stage 3

Sponsor

Re: Key lock for Nord Stage 3

Postby Quai34 » 25 Jun 2018, 09:20

"Lock" it into your room... Under your bed....Where would you be playing? I had a Stage 3 on my "next purchase" list...
Just kidding, the only time I left any of my instrument in a room/stage etc was when there were a security guard all night long being on the stage with a dog, security bat and connected to the police station....Even in an army base, I insisted on that and they did it for our band....
Ok, I might be paranoid but I couldn't imagine letting my instruments stolen and not having taken all the steps to avoid that....
Stage 2/C2/NL2X+TC Pedals, 2XMatrix, EMU P2K, TX802, DSI P8/Tetra+H9, P12+TC HoF, D50+PG1000, XV5080,AX keytar, Streichfett, Drumbrute.Ibanez SR1200 & 2605 basses, Artstar AS153,G&L L2000,Legacy HSS,Asat Blueboys,Asat Deluxe Savanna.genelec 8040A.
Quai34

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Lead 1/2/2x

Postby Berretje » 25 Jun 2018, 10:28

Quai34 wrote:"Lock" it into your room... Under your bed....Where would you be playing? I had a Stage 3 on my "next purchase" list...
Just kidding, the only time I left any of my instrument in a room/stage etc was when there were a security guard all night long being on the stage with a dog, security bat and connected to the police station....Even in an army base, I insisted on that and they did it for our band....
Ok, I might be paranoid but I couldn't imagine letting my instruments stolen and not having taken all the steps to avoid that....

Yep. Take it with you, or have it guarded.
Gr Bart

Coverband Blush
Nord User Sounds - Program/Sample Collection

>> Check this awesome website to visually view the settings of your NS2/NS3 programs!

Current gear
Nord Stage 2 HA88
Yamaha Tyros 5
Connected with a MioXM and powered by Bandhelper
Berretje

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Other Brand

Postby fieldflower » 25 Jun 2018, 10:45

Make a heavy duty cover that has metal rings underneath where a padlock can be put, and lock that with a chain to something heavy (like the stage).
That takes care of both smash-and-grab and (if your waterproof it) other bands spilling their beer into your Precious.
Doesn't take care of a well planned theft, but neither does locking it into your room, under the bed...
fieldflower
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5

Return to General Nord Forum