General Discussion of the Nord Stage (EX), Nord Stage 2 (EX), Nord Stage 3, and Nord Stage 4 Synths, FAQ, Troubleshooting etc.

Re: Nord Stage 3 - Program Names

Postby JapeFil » 18 Jun 2018, 18:32

Hi,

I just bought an S3 and I didn't create new programs or modified the original ones yet. If you wish, I could write the program list down, or maybe copy it from Sound Manager, and paste it here.

Hope it helps.
Jape Filgueira
JapeFil

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Other Brand

Sponsor

Postby Quai34 » 18 Jun 2018, 21:38

Don't you Have the same function with sound manager like you do with Stage 2? It's export, and you export in EXELL what ever you have in your bank....It will solve your first issue, having the list of your current programs? If it's the list of the program with the "factory" order/organization, then yes, you have to ask someone OR you should have the list on the Nord website.....
And if the list has just the name of the program, you save your entire Stage 3, current, then you download the factory restore, you export it/print "screen shot" of Nord Manager and then you restore back it to your own organization....
I would also keep a record of your organization once in a while so, if you have to do a restore for any reason you don't loose everything ....
Just some ideas...
Sincerely
PS: I have never cancelled any program before a while, I man, one or two year, as I use Beandhelper/setlist maker to call programs for songs, it has helped me to know after quite a long time which one I will use/already using and which one I will almost for sure, never use....Deleting all the factory ones that I great in my opinion and loading your immediately is for people who have been using their Stage form the first model and knows it very well or who use a lot of users' programs for specific songs....When you first start with an instrument like the stage, you never know what/how your are going to use with it...
Stage 2/C2/NL2X+TC Pedals, 2XMatrix, EMU P2K, TX802, DSI P8/Tetra+H9, P12+TC HoF, D50+PG1000, XV5080,AX keytar, Streichfett, Drumbrute.Ibanez SR1200 & 2605 basses, Artstar AS153,G&L L2000,Legacy HSS,Asat Blueboys,Asat Deluxe Savanna.genelec 8040A.
Quai34

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Lead 1/2/2x

Postby JapeFil » 20 Jun 2018, 18:06

Hi Mralison,

I did. I have created 15 programs in Bank M.

Hope it helps!
Attachments
Program Names.pdf
NS3 Factory Program Names
(1.88 MiB) Downloaded 292 times
Jape Filgueira
JapeFil

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Other Brand

Return to Nord Stage Forum