General Discussion of the Nord Stage (EX), Nord Stage 2 (EX), Nord Stage 3, and Nord Stage 4 Synths, FAQ, Troubleshooting etc.

E Piano2 Not Loading

Postby himelic » 27 May 2018, 06:19

Anyone else having issues with E Piano2 not loading? When i hit the info button to cycle through the various piano options from grand to harps1 all of them load except E Piano 2. It gets skipped every time, preventing me from accessing the patch. I have tried rebooting the device back to factory settings and uploaded the OS to the most recent version, but the issue still persists.
himelic

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

E Piano2 Not Loading

Sponsor

Re: E Piano2 Not Loading

Postby maxpiano » 27 May 2018, 08:38

After last OS updates Epiano 2 piano samples category contains only Synth Pianos, if you have none loaded in your Piano Memory of course it will be skipped...

PS: as I wrote above what you are accessing is a “Piano Samples Category” so it contains no “patch” but piano samples... read the NS2 manual carefully and understand its structure, it will help you.

PS2: btw... welcome to the forum, it wouldn’t have been bad to say “hello” before jumping to questions.
Last edited by maxpiano on 27 May 2018, 08:41, edited 4 times in total.
maxpiano
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Re: E Piano2 Not Loading

Postby himelic » 12 Jun 2018, 16:31

thank you for the info. glad to know i dont have a faulty keyboard on my hands. i will give the manual a read through. and apologies for the directness. Hello. I am looking forward to the new community and getting to know my beautiful piece of equipment better in the upcoming months.
Last edited by himelic on 12 Jun 2018, 16:31, edited 1 time in total.
himelic

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2

Return to Nord Stage Forum