Share your Programs/Patches for the Nord Electro Series (Nord Electro, NE2, NE3, NE4, NE5 D/HP/SW versions)
Forum rules
Share your Programs/Patches for the Nord Electro Series : NE, NE2, NE3, NE4, NE5.
When creating a new topic, it's good to add a prefix in you title that mention one of these Electro version,
e.g., [NE4]: Program for Van Halen - Jump

second hand user access to nord library

Postby singsing65 » 11 Jun 2018, 14:34

Greetings fellow Nordists

I am just about yo pull the trigger on a second hand Electro 5 and cant find out if the Nord Piano and Sample library is available to second hand owners or if we have to pay ???

Also is there anyone near the Brighton or London area that I could pay to customize my library with external samples ?

Many thanks
singsing65

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Electro 5

second hand user access to nord library

Sponsor

Re: second hand user access to nord library

Postby fieldflower » 11 Jun 2018, 15:43

You don't need to own a Nord at all - anyone can go in and download the samples.

You can go in and browse the pre-listens, and start downloading Your favourites: http://www.nordkeyboards.com/sound-libr ... l-grand-3d

Here is a list of which sounds are in a new NE5. http://www.nordkeyboards.com/sound-libr ... ory-sounds
You can find all the original sample sounds (not the organs) among the samples.
Last edited by fieldflower on 11 Jun 2018, 19:00, edited 1 time in total.
fieldflower
Patch Creator

Postby singsing65 » 11 Jun 2018, 16:33

Cheers Field flower thats good to know
singsing65

Postby Quai34 » 12 Jun 2018, 08:40

singsing65 wrote:Greetings fellow Nordists

I am just about yo pull the trigger on a second hand Electro 5 and cant find out if the Nord Piano and Sample library is available to second hand owners or if we have to pay ???

Also is there anyone near the Brighton or London area that I could pay to customize my library with external samples ?

Many thanks

Funny things that seems so obvious for long time Nord users that you are even surprised about the question: You never pay for anything from Nord after you bought it, updates, compatibility with old samples and libraries etc...are all free, all the times...I know that it's not the same with other companies but it's also a big benefit of having a Nord...You pay a premium price at first but that's it, no more $$ to spend for any new sounds....Which is great in my opinion....
Stage 2/C2/NL2X+TC Pedals, 2XMatrix, EMU P2K, TX802, DSI P8/Tetra+H9, P12+TC HoF, D50+PG1000, XV5080,AX keytar, Streichfett, Drumbrute.Ibanez SR1200 & 2605 basses, Artstar AS153,G&L L2000,Legacy HSS,Asat Blueboys,Asat Deluxe Savanna.genelec 8040A.
Quai34

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 2
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Lead 1/2/2x

Return to Nord Electro Programs