Nord's classical Virtual Analog Synth Nord LEAD 1/2/2x/3/4/A1 and Nord Rack versions

Nord Lead iPad app, looking for testers

Postby maurizio » 20 Feb 2015, 13:30

Hallo,

other than being a (amateur) musician, i also develop iPad musical applications; ok, this is too an hobby, in my day life i am a boring software quality engineer.

I am porting my app (www.midiblob.com) to the Nord Lead A1 first, because i own it, and i am looking for potential beta testers; in principle, in this
case, the application will just works, and i need people more to test the "fun" factor than other things.

But i want to make versions for the NL4 and potentially the NL3; the problem here is that i do not own either of the two, so i need some
more substantial help to test the application on those synths. Tester would be required to help me fine tuning the application interactions
with the synth (you can understand what i am talking about if you check out some demo on youtube, look for midiblob); so testing
for NL3 and NL4 would require a bit more time, let's says during the month of march.

Any taker ? For the fun, even if the application is actually sold, the renevues for the moment are barely enough to pay my Apple Developer Program subscription :->.

Of course, if anybody want to lend or give me either of to the two machines i wouldn't say no :->

Maurizio
MODX7, Nord Wave 2, Hammond Pro 44H, too many plugins.
maurizio

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Wave 2

Nord Lead iPad app, looking for testers

Sponsor

Re: Nord Lead iPad app, looking for testers

Postby pablomastodon » 20 Feb 2015, 17:16

I'll be happy to have a go at that...

Bless,

Pablo
bun fyah weh fyah fi bun
pablomastodon
Patch Creator

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3
Your Nord Gear #2: Nord Wave

Postby steve79 » 07 Jun 2018, 09:31

maurizio wrote:Hallo,

other than being a (amateur) musician, i also develop iPad musical applications; ok, this is too an hobby, in my day life i am a boring software quality engineer.

I am porting my app (http://www.midiblob.com) to the Nord Lead A1 first, because i own it, and i am looking for potential beta testers; in principle, in this
case, the application will just works, and i need people more to test the "fun" factor than other things.

But i want to make versions for the NL4 and potentially the NL3; the problem here is that i do not own either of the two, so i need some
more substantial help to test the application on those synths. Tester would be required to help me fine tuning the application interactions
with the synth (you can understand what i am talking about if you check out some demo on youtube, look for midiblob); so testing
for NL3 and NL4 would require a bit more time, let's says during the month of march.

Any taker ? For the fun, even if the application is actually sold, the renevues for the moment are barely enough to pay my Apple Developer Program subscription :->.

Of course, if anybody want to lend or give me either of to the two machines i wouldn't say no :->

Maurizio

Did you still own that app? I’m searching for something that can manage patch listing and changing in live usage
steve79

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Lead A1

Postby derrellpiper » 08 Jun 2018, 02:01

I can help you test it too. I have a Lead 3 and a Rack 3 along with an iPad mini and iPad Pro.
Last edited by derrellpiper on 08 Jun 2018, 02:02, edited 4 times in total.
Linnstrument, Pro 3 SE, Tempest, Prophet 10 & 12, Synclavier Regen, Cirklon 2, Torso T-1, Max/Ableton/Push 3, Kawai MP11SE, Pioneer Pro XDJ-XZ.
derrellpiper

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Lead 3

Postby Schulti » 08 Jun 2018, 11:21

steve79 wrote:Did you still own that app? I’m searching for something that can manage patch listing and changing in live usage

This threat is pretty old... Therr are apps that do this. I use, for example, bandhelper.
Schulti

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Stage 3

Postby derrellpiper » 09 Jun 2018, 04:06

I didn't see the date, thanks.
Linnstrument, Pro 3 SE, Tempest, Prophet 10 & 12, Synclavier Regen, Cirklon 2, Torso T-1, Max/Ableton/Push 3, Kawai MP11SE, Pioneer Pro XDJ-XZ.
derrellpiper

Your Nord Gear #1: Nord Lead 3

Return to Nord Lead / Rack Forum